If you were at war with someone and you switched to ceasefire ...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you were at war with someone and you switched to ceasefire ...

If you were at war with someone and you switched to ceasefire, but they didn't and still show war with you, ... why do you get a message saying declaring war will lower your morale when they already still count as a nation you are at war with for the morale calculations????
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • play longer understant :thumbsup:

mesage go by system ... system count that evry change is go from peace status ... by the way its not any diferent about morale have it peace or caesefire both still some by posibility by morale

and how i say it will be good if akcept peace your unit will run from enemy teritory by status WANT HIS BOSS

not by akcept peace declare war becose they want continue war ...
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

play longer understant :thumbsup:

mesage go by system ... system count that evry change is go from peace status ... by the way its not any diferent about morale have it peace or caesefire both still some by posibility by morale

and how i say it will be good if akcept peace your unit will run from enemy teritory by status WANT HIS BOSS

Totally wrong

how do you think peolpe will react in Real life if your country is been invaded?
    • and both gowertment giv order his army stop fight by official deal

people is sheet almost so people react is doesnt matter in con only by morale (citizen ..) but unit its in real ract by order .. so no if look in history its like posible that some unit still fight but nation stop war ...

like 1945 ? or you means that is important how much public death hapens after stop WW2 ? for status between germany and russia or usa or italy or japan ? yes react people may be another then deal react some ordinari group of army is anoher but if we tal about official force of nation no its react by deal or yep is posible rewolt but after is not more unit the nation that make deal but force new "govertment " ... so for game is shit if deal not work by decision
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

play longer understant :thumbsup:

I'm sorry. I can not understand any of your answers. I appreciate your trying, but I can't understand.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Hi @Dealer of Death - as you rightfully point out in your example, you already have the negative modifier and it is not added again. This said you also do not remove it or make AI not attack you by setting your diplomatic status to cease fire. In fact the AI will pretty much ignore it. Players on the other hand may respond accordingly.

I often use cease fire to signal a case of friendly fire / unintentional attack or such to a neighbor. As I don't know if he will retaliate I keep all options open but signal my will to disengage.

Hope that helps

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

Hi @Dealer of Death - as you rightfully point out in your example, you already have the negative modifier and it is not added again. This said you also do not remove it or make AI not attack you by setting your diplomatic status to cease fire. In fact the AI will pretty much ignore it. Players on the other hand may respond accordingly.

I often use cease fire to signal a case of friendly fire / unintentional attack or such to a neighbor. As I don't know if he will retaliate I keep all options open but signal my will to disengage.

Hope that helps

//G
      So the warning, at that point is pretty much bogus, ... thanks.
      The KING of CoN News!!!