Fab 5 Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fab 5 Alliance

Hello Alliance Leaders and Alliance Members. The Fab 5 is fairly new but have been playing games together and have been winning and showing good results. Fab 5 Alliance Members have shown interest in having a Challenge Game or a Game where the Fab 5 Alliance is in the same game as another Alliance Team and see who does better/best. If anyone Leader or Member of an Alliance would like to play against the Fab 5 Alliance it would be great to receive a message from you. Thanks for takingn the time and hope to hear back from someone in getting a game/challenge going. QIrishScottish. Cheers.
  • what is your discord?

QIrishScottish wrote:

Hello Alliance Leaders and Alliance Members. The Fab 5 is fairly new but have been playing games together and have been winning and showing good results. Fab 5 Alliance Members have shown interest in having a Challenge Game or a Game where the Fab 5 Alliance is in the same game as another Alliance Team and see who does better/best. If anyone Leader or Member of an Alliance would like to play against the Fab 5 Alliance it would be great to receive a message from you. Thanks for takingn the time and hope to hear back from someone in getting a game/challenge going. QIrishScottish. Cheers.
    we are interested
  • I´m pretty sure, that Martijn and his Ally are Honest Guys.

Even if not, Public Shaming and Acussations are violation our TOS.

Ye be warned that such behaviour might lead to Consequences!

Also plz behave like a civilized Forum guy and choose the normal Letter Size, this will make it more easy for others to read your posts.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • Mod Answer : What Fereyd Said.

Alliance Leader Answer : We played with MEA in a beginner challenge and all went fine : there was a minor rulebreak (common in beginner challenges) that was handled immediatly on their side. Just take the time to organise well the rules.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • There is a vague chance that the TOS could be questioned, but I personally disagree.

With that being said I've gone ahead and "censored" my comments above, however, my signature being turned off is just rude. I have a right to state my opinion especially when someone lies and cheats and then denies it, they are the ones that broke 'common decency' not me.

But since everyone is on that other persons side I guess what I have to say doesn't matter.

I think I'll take my money and go someplace else if this continues.

5.3 Within the context of these communication facilities, users are prohibited from publishing or distributing content on Dorado Games' websites that:
    a) Violates an applicable law, goes against common decency, or breaches the general terms and conditions or the rules of the respective game;
  • MajorJose wrote:

There is a vague chance that the TOS could be questioned, but I personally disagree.

With that being said I've gone ahead and "censored" my comments above, however, my signature being turned off is just rude. I have a right to state my opinion especially when someone lies and cheats and then denies it, they are the ones that broke 'common decency' not me.

But since everyone is on that other persons side I guess what I have to say doesn't matter.

5.3 Within the context of these communication facilities, users are prohibited from publishing or distributing content on Dorado Games' websites that:
    a) Violates an applicable law, goes against common decency, or breaches the general terms and conditions or the rules of the respective game;
    Im pretty sure the problem here was the "midget eaglets" part :D
    maybe next time try to tell your side in a more civil manner and ppl might be more willing to listen
    I am The Baseline for opinions
  • MajorJose wrote:

There is a vague chance that the TOS could be questioned, but I personally disagree.

You know what you did to me and Satanaki? with sending Secret Info to Sima .....
  • This is enough. This topic is closed. If i see it rise again in this public forum, the individual that bring it will be kicked permanently from forum/discord. I Grew tired of your Hundred Years War French-English style of hate. Keep it for your private and diplomatical spheres.

closed.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.