sam launchers defending against heleocpters?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sam launchers defending against heleocpters?

since when can sam launchers defend against attack helecopters? there stats say they have no attack or defence against them but i am fighting a stack that has 2 of them and every time i attack them they respond and attack back even get the aaa blue icon showing up 2 attacks lost 2 helecopters each is 5 infantry in the stack but there defence is only 1.9 should't be able to kill helecopter every attack run thats only 9.5 attack rateing 5 stack of infantry should't kill a helecopter in one attack not even rank 1 helecopters
      Files
    • Completely plausible. basically 10 damage vs Heli + defensive positions / entrenchment and possibly other building bonuses + random result = kill
      Also depends if you set your helis to patrol (splash damage) or direct attack of the stack.

the icon is showing because you are damaging the aa and it is attacking you with zero. Known issue afaik.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • I just told you out of the top of my head how i could see this being a possibility. having a large stack doesn't make you impervious to damage obviously. Also I have no idea about other factors, such as terrain (can play a role in defense) and or other units. Just best guessing. We are not seeing any problems with helis in our games or reported tickets - making this a "one-odd" sort of thing.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf