Just a few ideas for some quality of life changes that might be interesting
- An option with reduced detail (or just in general an option to disable the visual effect of smoke because areas that have a lot of cities on a small area become unplayable when you cant see anything because of said smoke …. Looking at you Isreal)
- Skins for he different tiers of AA; ist a shame they look visually the same on every tier (and some other units too)
- Some sort of ruler tool to measuere distances; as of right now you have to figure that one out yourself which becomes very tedious very fast
- A mute/block option for diplomacy as well as the email in mainmenu just an option to maybe not get a notificiation if you get a message from player X would be nice
- Not sure about this one; but an option to set your profile to private could be interesting? While people would still be able to see your stats they no longer can search for your name and see what maps you’re currently playing
- A statistic for challenges played/won the player has patricipated in
- To add on top oft he last point: maybe even a K/D ratio for challenges in the stats? But this might be a little bit too much
- better visibility of connection lines; especially in urban areas its hard to exactly pinpoint them, sometimes connections in water can be near invisible too just give us the option to highlight them in some color other than white?
- "Fix" building qeue; as it is right now you can't qeue in the next lvl of a building when you're building it right now (for example: you build arms industries Lvl 4 and are already into the contruction a bit; you cant qeue up the next lvl)
- similiar to COW; when splitting units an option to "only select this unit type" and "only disselect this unit type"
- when selecting cities with multiple buildings of the same type but different lvl (like i select cities with army base one and army base 2) instead of not showing the option to upgrade neither of them an option (again like in COW) to list the building options instead as "upgrade x times to lvl 1; upgrade x times to lvl 2,..."
- giving enemy territory the same "stripes" as your own occupied has to make it easier to identify homeland (sidenote: the green stripes on green background arent that visible when zooming out so maybe a different color pls?)
I am the basline for opinions
The post was edited 6 times, last by Teburu ().