SPECIAL FORCES-SUGGESTED TWEEKS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SPECIAL FORCES-SUGGESTED TWEEKS

Hello all,

I have a few suggestions as to how special forces could be tweaked so that they could be used more effectively without throwing off balancing. Id love to hear thought and the possibility of implementing these ideas.

ok, so.....

FIRST:
      (Movement) Being light infantry who are trained and utilized for speed, especially in rugged terrain. And stealth, particularly behind enemy lines.

Because of this I suggest that A. SF ignore speed penalties when behind enemy lines. Similar to that of a recon unit.
      And B. SF should have the inherent ability to out maneuver enemy units in mountain, forrest, and jungle terrains without the use of airlift.

SECOND:
      (Defensive capability) While SF are not defensive units by nature, they are utilized in both ambush and blocking maneuvers.

So I suggest that A. SF defensive capabilities in rugged terrain are slightly increased starting at lvl. 2 or 3.
      And B. the ability to intrenche when not centered in the province that they occupied.

Another idea might be the introduction, into the game of "light infantry" units that can be used in the aforementioned ways with those attributes, without the offensive capabilities of SF units.

I think that these are good suggestions that could be implemented easily enough, and without throwing balancing completely off.
      Id love some feedback, and thought about this, so your comments are as always more than welcome

Thanks
      Those who would sacrifice their liberty for security deserve neither.

I am not a maker of hats but a harbinger of doom