How long did you survive on the zombie map?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Still alive on day 6, but i can say it is not my fault the Zombies are right now at my borders, players used the rush tactics where insurgents would spawn that they deal with later.. well here we had zombies that were way faster.. Right now i am not even focusing on attacking other players, just building anything that can get me to survive.

IT IS SCARY to go to sleep, cause when i wake up, sometimes 2 of my cities have been somehow taken bu zombies. It is good they got the nerf for the new maps with their speed.
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
  • on day 9 i´m still alive, had to kill one zombie atm.
    in the next days i will move to my small zombie-farm in the northsea cler some hives :)
    Lets beat those brain slugging guys
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • lol you dont beat UI ... guy you are from team or from dev .. and want make game easy for you like newbies it realy good joke ...

or may be better not make map to make gold farm from player and make map for normal fair play to not make suck 3 citi nation WITH MUST RUSH to survive
  • Andilek7319 wrote:

lol you dont beat UI ... guy you are from team or from dev .. and want make game easy for you like newbies it realy good joke ...

or may be better not make map to make gold farm from player and make map for normal fair play to not make suck 3 citi nation WITH MUST RUSH to survive
    there is rising tides for farming gold
    I am The Baseline for opinions
  • boy, i don´t know in which twisted world you live.

Yes Luo and I are part of staff, our job is helping players newbies, older ones and special ones, and moderating forums chat and discord.

Our job is not forcing Players using gold.

We support this Game because we like it, and of course we are allowed to play and enjoying it as everybody else.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • but still it not good want make UI more stupid and slow from anybody from team ist look bad player want it still ... one meber write slow zombie and yep ist slow ... most player hate rogue state ... yep ist sometime madnes ... that is about some % to revolt evry day on 33% morale and somebody any ...

so better may be evry citi revolt and by % be stat of this revolt ... that you must count that revolt be ... not may be yes may be not ... like in real what is hapens if agresor leave sory i dont know exatly translate czech NASRANE ... angry people without any security ... i think how it say chance make rober ... so .... that is
  • Andilek7319 wrote:

but still it not good want make UI more stupid and slow from anybody from team ist look bad player want it still ... one meber write slow zombie and yep ist slow ... most player hate rogue state ... yep ist sometime madnes ... that is about some % to revolt evry day on 33% morale and somebody any ...

so better may be evry citi revolt and by % be stat of this revolt ... that you must count that revolt be ... not may be yes may be not ... like in real what is hapens if agresor leave sory i dont know exatly translate czech NASRANE ... angry people without any security ... i think how it say chance make rober ... so .... that is
    I believe that's how it is in the real world: after capturing a city from an enemy, there will always be the chance for that town to "flip" if there are no occupying forces there to help protect it. As a matter of fact, I find CoN's representation of such a reality to be spot on!
    "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
  • I can't make out what @Andilek7319 is actually saying - seriously. The only thing that once again comes out clear is he's going against Staff here and blaming abusive gold mechanics - hijacking the thread.

a.g.a.i.n.

He's already been warned. In the benefit of the doubt I will assume this was BEFORE he was issued the warning. Not sure though.

CLOSED
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf