Suggested New Building/Structure for Province

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggested New Building/Structure for Province

The Missile Base (for cities) A building that at start allows the launch of Ballistic and ICBMs increasing with Missile Base level ... Maybe 1- 1 BM, 2-2 BM, 3-2 BM or 1 ICBM, 4-3 BM or 1 ICBM, 5-3 BM or 2 ICBM - You could make it quite expensive and require Secret weapons labs/level as well

The Missile Silo (for Provinces) the same as above for provinces with lower amounts ... Maybe 1-1 Cruise Missile, 2-1CM or 1 BM, 3-1 CM, or 1 BM or 1 ICBM --- with this one, I don't know how you would make it difficult as it should be to install, but maybe require yet another building, or 2, (SIlo Bunker, or Nuclear Weapons support Lab)

I think these would allow for a more Global war feel, but ... it's just a thought.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Teburu wrote:

Such a building would become kinda useless after the first launch tho?
      Well certainly not with ICBMs unless you are talking about painting a target on it, then maybe, but it would act as a deterrent from enemies employing a rapid city grab near it.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Such a building would become kinda useless after the first launch tho?
      Well certainly not with ICBMs unless you are talking about painting a target on it, then maybe, but it would act as a deterrent from enemies employing a rapid city grab near it.
      Its in general kind of useless compared to launchers
      1) its stationary so its an easy target for pretty much everything and everyone will know its location after the first launch --> extremly easy target
      2) completly immobile making it useless compared to launchers which are mobile to at least some extent
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • things like that were discussed before, please use the Search function.
      ATM builduings ith this functions are not possible due to legacy (including stationary radar domes, Missile def or SAM)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • Fereyd wrote:

things like that were discussed before, please use the Search function.
      ATM builduings ith this functions are not possible due to legacy (including stationary radar domes, Missile def or SAM)
      I did search for something similar, but apologise for not using the "search function"
      The KING of CoN News!!!