Massege to gold players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think you overestimate the collective intelligence of players.

You probably just get steamrolled by the usual noob coalition that attack 10 vs 1 whenever they can.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • lol seriously if i spend 10 000 gold on one map ... and nobody else ... im win this map for solo ....

easy first day i do rotary oficier plus some anti infatry heli just this clear two nation ... so i have 15 city for one unit ... without any loose unit ...

day two strike fighter day 4 fixed wind oficier .. ( and end of week your empire is one continent )

DOESND MATER how many player want resist ... on this continent ... so if you problem in game to be atacked by normal player and be lost its just two way ... you spend gold that evrybody see that you spend ... or you play wery bad ...

but with one thing i must say im go in some decision non spend any gold ... speed game is about monkey with gold pocket ( realy .. i havent problem meet game with skiled a little gold player but i havent reason to resist gold monkey 30 day and he could conqer me .. becose he is monkey without skill and experince how play just he know if i loose unit i buy new for gold ... so imposible strike and conqer but for monkey is imposible strike me on start of game and later yep on end finaly conqer me ... with help from another 4 ... from new make coaly for gold win ...

loose me 45 000 he lose 198 000 ... by con news ... and almost by last day that i have some 70% my loose ...

so normal map havent so many monkey so i just play normal and suck speed ... suck new sceranrio with smal nation its just from dorado try to take money from monkey .. i dont say that is bad ... and i havent problem that monkey pay ...

but yep this is reson to lose 70% newbies when meet this idiot ....or stop small invest ... like me one per mont some map spend 10 -30 000 gold now no not any ... so ok may be by statistic its better income for company .. but not be sure better how many player return to another map...