THE PROBLEM OF A PATRIOTIC GAMER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• THE PROBLEM OF A PATRIOTIC GAMER

SOMETHING I JUST DON'T ADMIRE IS THAT

AS A BANGLADESHI ITS VERY USUAL THAT I WILL ALWAYS WANT TO PLAY WITH MY COUNTRY EVEN THERE IS STRONGER CHOICES ! BUT THE THINGS WHICH I SEE NOW IS TERRIBLE . THE COUNTRIES LIKE NEPAL,MYANMAR,SRILANKA,INDONESIA HAS STRONGER ARMY , STRONGER ECONOMY . YEAH IN SOME CASES THEY EVEN HAVE MORE CITIES DESPITE THEY ARE SMALLER COUNTRIES COMPARED TO BANGLADESH . WHICH REALLY IS DISGUSTING .
    :) Balithuba :)
  • Among mentioned countries, only Mayanmar & Indonesia are playable

Balithuba wrote:

Fereyd wrote:

TEburu is correct,
    this is Real-time strategic Game.
    It is not meant to match exact politics economics or military strength.
    Only the time is real but the reality is ignored ? ehh...
    man, you have no fricking idea how long it took me and others to influence a change in a one country doctrine to be realistic (that's not much of work for devs I think we would all agree). You have no idea :)

What I can advice you is: use balance argument. Advocate to make all minor (<5 cities) countries playable (they aren't now, and it's not question of real life power, but simply lack of balance - if country can't be done playable, it shouldn't be placed on a map and piss people off), gather other "patriots", give devs ideas that could change situation globally, not for your one beloved fatherland only (and yet again - base those ideas on balance matter) - simplest thing I can think of is to just make all 3 cities countries, 5 cities countries (at least they would have every resource). You could also advocate for new map, similar to Flashpoint Europe, to be made to cover Asia (or at least east part) - in such a smaller map, your Bangladesh should be at least playable. Gather people, show devs numbers ;)
  • This is the second thread you've made about this @Balithuba, we already addressed your post. This is your last official warning, don't repeat the same thread again please. This is first and foremost a game, we try to reflect real-life aspects but the top priority is to provide a cohesive game experience. Your previous post was passed forward to the respective designer already, so please, don't repeat posts :)

Maybe, there is a change, maybe not. We pride ourselves in listening to you guys, but if you are going to spam posts then we cannot listen to you anymore, for obvious reasons. It's a relationship which benefits both of us, we ask for orderly approaches, and in turn we give you a platform to discuss and collaborate.
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations