END GAME ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am playing in 5 maps currently ! So 2 of my maps are almost done . The thing is that "End Game ?" button on the bottom left of screen which is telling me that there is only 4/3 (In a Flashpoint) players on the game so I can end the game by voting ! My question is that among those 3 player am I included also with my other coalition members ? If yes then there shouldnt be any enemy left on the map ! Then how other players attack me when I invade them as they are no more playing the map as told ! :(

So I just don't get it really ! Maybe I am missing some knowledge on this ! So I need a brief from you guys ! :)

Thanks ! <3
      :) Balithuba :)
    • The 'End Game' button appears once there are no more than 5 (maybe 4) or less active players on a map. The game only looks at who is still active, i.e. has logged in during the last 2 days (or whatever the activity rule is for that particular map) regardless of whether or not they are from the same coalition or not.

Only active players are the ones that remain. If they all click the button, the game will end at the next day change.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • are you sure, that this are real players and not Inactive ones where the AI took over command?

(Normally you can tell by behaviour. AI places troops in every province)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • Balithuba wrote:

I didn't get my answer though ! My question is when they say there is 3 players are on the map that means its me and my other 2 co members ! Right ? If yes then how can other players are attacking me and still it says that only 3 players are active !
      My apologies for not addressing your question directly and promptly.

Like our right, honorable @Fereyd mentioned above, it could very well be the AI that is attacking you. Once the human player abandons a game, the AI takes over and continues the fight.

The answer to the other part of your question is "everybody". The number of players the game shows as the remaining number of active players includes ALL active players on the map, regardless of coalition.

Hope I redeemed myself with that :D
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • * In game 2,866.757 : It showed 5 online plyers which is known as my 2 Co (Finland ,Poland) , myself ( Cuba ) , an ally (Ireland) and his ally (italy) is active that counts 5 ! Ok ? But when occupying canada and US both countries attacked me , occupied proviences , sent anti tank , transported via sea etc. after occupying whole whole of America i sent troops to greece and my units were annhilated . Even czechia killed my attack helicopter in a friendly area with planes (Now i guess my poland co is cheating maybe) . so now with czechia and greece included how can there be only 5 player active ? It was 5 active then and even now !

*In game 2,866,434 : It showed 3 active players (Me , my co germany and russia) But when I attacked catalonia , spain came in suddenly took back catalonia . After some fight i fully occupy spain and then portugal came in and bombered my whol cities , killed my troops . And the signs were clear that he is active also cause he had planes petrolling in Extremoz and when i came back the planes were petrolling in vila nova .plus he occupied some proviences . Now portugal is fully occupied. Finland popped up and moving troops also ! I am attacking algeria and he is re occupying tunisia which has been denied by my forces just now . Some days earlier Ireland even traded with diplomacy . and still the game shows it has 3 active players !?
      :) Balithuba :)
    • Keep in mind that any player may come back to an abandoned game at any given point.

That said, I believe in both of your examples, that the AI is teaching you a valuable lesson: don't underestimate the AI :D

Once your global popularity sinks low enough, AI countries (especially neighboring ones or ones that are directly affected by your past fighting) will attack you. They will not attack with maxed out stacks (land 10, sea/air 5) but it will attempt to give you a fight nonetheless.

Just because it seems like there aren't any active players doesn't mean that the map can be won on autopilot ;)
    • We have AI of course. And if you can’t get the vote through that means there is either someone on your side who doesn’t want or get it, or there is another player “lurking”.

Please refrain from using CAPS = as we’ve repeatedly asked you in the past.

Thx
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf