Cannot move unit in province without declaring war?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is not a bug but a game mechanic.

You have three options - two of which are reasonable:
      1. Select your stranded unit; click on 'Move'; then, order it to move to a friendly territory. This should have it move out of there without declaring war,
      2. Ask the other player for a Right of Way agreement, or
      3. Leave your unit there until the right time comes.

Another option - entirely unreasonable in most situations - declare war on that player and defeat him/her.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • Tom_Cruise wrote:

Option 1 doesn't work - it says your unit is about to pass through the territory of the said nation and will provoke war.

I guess I will just have to leave them there until the inevitable.
      Yes, it will ask you that but nothing should happen so long as your destination point is in friendly territory. There is a chance it might not work. So, it might be wise to send a little note to your neighbor stating your intentions.

At the end of the day, if they're not coalition partners, they're rivals and will eventually need to go. Should they decide to fight you instead, I hope you can learn much from it, should you not be victorious.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny