nerf motrized infantry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh wrote:

Stratieon wrote:

Teburu wrote:

abdul_the_brave wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Tbh i wouldnt use TDs outside of an airassault focussed army, mbts suck in general due to their poor techline tho
      I usually have special forces very flexible. I might think of focusing on sthing like that 1 air mobile lvl 1 +2 special forces + 2 tds. Another reason to use tds for me but they get the air assault later while afvs are useful early on especially 3- 10 getting cities with out damage instead of artillery.
      but the point of specops is kinda their stealth? so lettimg the enemy know you have some kinda defeats the purpose? :D
      Somewhat accurate, but as mentioned earlier, specops also have insane infantry damage and high buffs in tough terrain, which is a favorite location of artillery. Even with a battery protected by some AA, Infantry, and Armor, specops can drop near the stack, patrol in, and attack in sync with an air assault force landing just outside the point defense depending on the AA strength, of course with a decoy in the front of the assault force to take the AA tick, essentially preventing them from taking any damage before themselves patrolling in and engaging on the ground.
      Kind of only works, if the enemie is asleep and has no ASF nearby?

737373elj wrote:

Actually few people send ASF out on patrol while they are asleep (exception is me; however, my ASFs usually patrol over stationary units :D ) so it is usually safe while they are asleep.
      Again, that's the point of decoys and stealthy SF.