Daily Reward

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daily Reward

Hi,

Would it be possible to implement a ''Daily Reward'' system into CoN?

Basically, it encourages active play as you're rewarded something daily given you log in for that particular day.

Many other browser games do this, and I believe it helps keep casual players active, and the hardcore players love it as they're rewarded for loyalty.

Rewards could increase in ''calibre'' the more consequtive days one logs in. (Up to 30 days perhaps?)

Rewards could range from a small amount of resources, to units, spies and gold.

Giving the player say 2 to 3 reward options to pick from a day would be the way to go I beleive. (500 Supplies or 500 Fuel or 500 Electronics)

Thoughts?
    • There is a kind of daily reward,

if you check at least daily, you have chances to win the map (small chances).If you check more often your chances rise.

And if you don´t log in AI will take control. This should be motivation enough ;)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"