chrome password

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• chrome password

hi guys

trying to log into game via steam, have been using chrome

where do i get the correct username and the password i was using to log in via chrome, i cant remember it, i cant find anywhere to get the info on the chrome page ?

not sure whether my user name is the name i play with or not and cant remember password, id like to reactivate my old account in steam but arggh lol

any help be grateful
    • colinlevinge wrote:

conflict doesnt show up on chrome passwords, honestly i have no idea how to access my computer store of passwords, this game is buggy on chrome, tbh i think ill just stop playing if steam cant be configured, had nothing but trouble with steam, its a nightmare, lifes too short
      DM @Yak

put a message on his Profile and he will react on you!
    • i got the password and username sorted out, so at least i know what the details are for chrome

BUT chrome has now gotten so glitchy i cant even move the map around

And despite mailing the support email asking for the extra account i had created in steam, to be deleted, im still waiting...
      in effect i cant use the account i played on chrome with my games atm, because steam logs me into this newbie account with yet another password i dont know..

considering the cash i have spent on membership and extras, id have hoped to get some help on these probably easy to fix problems, not everybody is computer savvy, atm ive just gave up.. the game ive spent over 40 days on, i cant move the map around and steam wont let me into my account.. frankly it sucks
    • colinlevinge wrote:

i got the password and username sorted out, so at least i know what the details are for chrome

And despite mailing the support email asking for the extra account i had created in steam, to be deleted, im still waiting...
      in effect i cant use the account i played on chrome with my games atm, because steam logs me into this newbie account with yet another password i dont know..

considering the cash i have spent on membership and extras, id have hoped to get some help on these probably easy to fix problems, not everybody is computer savvy, atm ive just gave up.. the game ive spent over 40 days on, i cant move the map around and steam wont let me into my account.. frankly it sucks
      Clear your Cache on Google and then do a Refresh (PC off/on)

devs have 72hours to help with what you asked SO BE PATIENT

calm down an wait on the devs they are sleeping atm! (their base is in Malta and its 12.00AM there
    • colinlevinge wrote:

i got the password and username sorted out, so at least i know what the details are for chrome

Has these issues recently started happening or have they been happening for a long time? If they started recently, try clearing your cache as suggested above or restart your computer (do NOT just turn off then turn on your monitor). If they have been happening for a long time, try updating Google Chrome, removing extensions, closing other resource-intensive tabs such as YouTube or games, reinstalling Chrome, or getting a faster computer. How-to videos of how to do all of these can easily be searched up on YouTube. Without any information about your computer, it is hard for us to help.