Improvements for Zombies / Undead

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improvements for Zombies / Undead

Hi,

I seem to have fallen for the Zombies. I like them...but they need some tweeking:

1. Unless other AI they leave the hive alone. At least one should stay back
      2. Zombies should heal 25% when they kill a enemy units -this is the way they "recruit"...
      3. Zombies units should have a higher count number (When I kill one, there seem to be 100 zombies in a unit. Its a horde so a units needs to have at least 5000 or so...make it splattermovie like!)
      4.The Icon must be added in the unit description: No Radar(I think this is a new Icon), Ignores Bunker.
      5.It would be great to know, much much the Hive defense bonus is.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.

The post was edited 2 times, last by kurtvonstein: Adding more sissues to the topic and avoiding a seecond thread. ().

• 1. Unless other AI they leave the hive alone. At least one should stay back

G: In theory zombies should garrison - but then our AI is a bit... well... yeah

2. Zombies should heal 25% when they kill a enemy units -this is the way they "recruit"...

G: This is a nice idea but needs code - noted for potential update sometime in the future

3. Zombies units should have a higher count number (When I kill one, there seem to be 100 zombies in a unit. Its a horde so a units needs to have at least 5000 or so...make it splattermovie like!)

G: need to look into this

4.The Icon must be added in the unit description: No Radar(I think this is a new Icon), Ignores Bunker.

G: working on it

5.It would be great to know, much much the Hive defense bonus is.

G: will try to add - tbd
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Just curious, has any player or coalition actually won a public zombie game?

I've been in 2, before the nerf and after, and it was the same story. People think they're playing in a regular WW3 game, don't sufficiently garrison a city, and zombieland, or people get their country walloped, they abandon the game, and zombieland.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Zombies seek for brains and win when they find none.

As would say Rogal Dorn in "if the emperor had a text to speech device" : "This is funny to me".
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.