Improvements regarding game and forum.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improvements regarding game and forum.

So I was playing on CON and this coversation played out on the Help chat:

Welcome to the Help channel
    13:13 737373elj: i don't think you can actually.
    13:13 737373elj: not in port anyways.
    13:13 737373elj: i don't have experience with ballistic missiles, but i see an attack rating for ships.
    13:14 737373elj: wait
    13:14 737373elj: was there any AA guns at the port?
    13:15 737373elj: they may have destroyed your missile
    13:38 DJ3D: No AA guns... only 1 mortor infantry
    13:39 DJ3D: 1 cruiser, 2 destroyer, 12 corvettes
    13:39 DJ3D: level 4 naval base... unscathed.
    13:39 DJ3D: noi report saying missile intercepted like it does cruise missile
    13:40 DJ3D: and YES ballistic missiles shows ATH rating but NO WAY to hit a ship with it :(
    13:45 737373elj: *shrugs* i dont know then. most likely it was destroyed. or maybe you didnt fire it at all but that's impossible.
    14:00 DJ3D: fired - shows report
    14:27 MJane: I have same issue
    14:27 MJane: 20 Ballistic missiles and cant kill surface vessels though it says you can
    14:33 DJ3D: dont waste your time - support for this game sucks MJANE
    14:33 DJ3D: forum board sucks, cant find half the stuff anywhere.
    14:33 DJ3D: there are no moderators here, just game players....
    14:34 DJ3D: message box for support is too slow... BANG your dead 100 times over before you get an answer.

Tl;dr:
    - unable to attack ships with cruise missiles despite game statistics saying you can
    - majority of staff members on forums are offline, so getting help in time is very uncommon.
    - no moderators on CON
    - message box for support is too slow.
    Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
  • Greetings,

We are working on getting more staff members for the EN chat, we need more people, so recruiting has been trough the roof lately! But also there is no 100% staff coverage at all times in the chat, we are volunteers after all, having our own working hours irl. We are trying our best nevertheless.

On forums, we answer when we answer, it usually takes a maximum of 1 day, as we do not sit in the forums at all time, devs specially that work between 7 - 15 London time. So support will usually not be there instantly after you post a question. This also works for the support, we answer them daily but we are not sitting there to answer and repair your game within second. Also many players get responses they just do not answer to, or it happens to end up in their spam mail. Nevertheless, we have 3 days to answer an support ticket after it has been made, why 3 days? well no one works over the weekends, so from Friday to Monday is 3 days, so that has to be kept in mind.

Many players also complain, but do not report anything, but this is very very important, as otherwise we can not react and help them or fix the bug if we do not know about it, the devs do not play the game, this information needs to come from the players so it can be tested and then repaired.
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
  • Last time I checked: You can attack ships with Cruise missles.
    You can not attack ships with ballistic missles. Maybe the user got this wrong. In any case if he attacked a stack of ships then the destroyers and the cruiser had somewhat of 4 Missle defense.
    So depending on his CM level it might not made soem damage.

This is the only think newbees need to understand. If the defensevalue for Missle is higher then the misslehitpoints they dont do damage...its diferent to the melee attacks and uncomprehensible if not explained.
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
  • Luoniev wrote:

Greetings,

We are working on getting more staff members for the EN chat, we need more people, so recruiting has been trough the roof lately! But also there is no 100% staff coverage at all times in the chat, we are volunteers after all, having our own working hours irl. We are trying our best nevertheless.

On forums, we answer when we answer, it usually takes a maximum of 1 day, as we do not sit in the forums at all time, devs specially that work between 7 - 15 London time. So support will usually not be there instantly after you post a question. This also works for the support, we answer them daily but we are not sitting there to answer and repair your game within second. Also many players get responses they just do not answer to, or it happens to end up in their spam mail. Nevertheless, we have 3 days to answer an support ticket after it has been made, why 3 days? well no one works over the weekends, so from Friday to Monday is 3 days, so that has to be kept in mind.

Many players also complain, but do not report anything, but this is very very important, as otherwise we can not react and help them or fix the bug if we do not know about it, the devs do not play the game, this information needs to come from the players so it can be tested and then repaired.
    you're still looking? i guess i should finally apply :D
    but where tho
    I am The Baseline for opinions
  • Teburu wrote:

Luoniev wrote:

Greetings,

you're still looking? i guess i should finally apply :D but where tho
    Try this? :D
    forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ooking-for-support-staff/