Bad or poorly planned game items

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bad or poorly planned game items

I have noticed several times that when I have a stack of units on a path with Waypoint that another player can simply select cease fire and all the sudden I have to cease fire regardless if I want to.
      further I have noticed that other nations can send WMAs and if I return fire I loose such a great amount of moral it takes 4 -6 days to recover (aka 20% of the game play total time)

This is very handicapping and not appropriate.
      There should be no penalty for returning fire to an enemy.
      There should be no cease fire unless agreed upon and stopping units when it is NOT desired. This is being used as a game exploit and reduces the desire to play.
      I suspect there are many other issues that I have not had the pleasure of experiencing
    • Abusing cease fire indeed sounds like an old bug we fixed - but maybe it crept back in? We will double check it in the QA. Thanks for pointing it out. Never hurts to be safe.
      Return fire of WMDs: sorry but any mechanic allowing a response would immediately be abused massively.
      All nations populations do not appreciate the mass murder of civilians - and that's a rule in the game we will not change - it's part of our design.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf