Arms Industry, Recruiting Office, and Secret Weapons Lab: Precision Strikes and stage 3 motorized Infantry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arms Industry, Recruiting Office, and Secret Weapons Lab: Precision Strikes and stage 3 motorized Infantry

I would like to propose that instead of the Arms Industry, Recruiting Office, and Secret Weapons Lab self destructing when taken over, they instead are locked until the city is Annexed. This would change strategies for some, but would be more realistic in the sense of going after a high producing city to get the higher producing resource.

I also think you should be able to precision strike a particular building instead hoping to take it out in the bombardment, could be a skill or tech level to research to unlock. Maybe limit this to stealth fighters, stealth air superiority, and stealth bombers, and stage 3 fighters, striker fighters, and bombers.

I would also like to find out why the stage 3 motorized infantry does not fire control capability when it has the increased range of 25. This would be extremely helpful and another perk of being a VIP member.
      CON Gamertag: ewinner
    • ewinner wrote:

I would like to propose that instead of the Arms Industry, Recruiting Office, and Secret Weapons Lab self destructing when taken over, they instead are locked until the city is Annexed. This would change strategies for some, but would be more realistic in the sense of going after a high producing city to get the higher producing resource.
      would me more realistic? lol no just take a look at what happened in post war germany

ewinner wrote:

I also think you should be able to precision strike a particular building instead hoping to take it out in the bombardment, could be a skill or tech level to research to unlock. Maybe limit this to stealth fighters, stealth air superiority, and stealth bombers, and stage 3 fighters, striker fighters, and bombers.
      all buildings take the full dmg; there isnt any damagesplitting inbetween buildings (at least thats how its been; idk if the changes to bunker changed dmg calculation)
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

ewinner wrote:

would me more realistic? lol no just take a look at what happened in post war germany

ewinner wrote:

all buildings take the full dmg; there isnt any damagesplitting inbetween buildings (at least thats how its been; idk if the changes to bunker changed dmg calculation)
      You have one example of post war Germany. that's hardly an argument against. Look at Germany during the war, they took over Poland to make use of their factories and resources. They didn't destroy them. Post war Germany was a divided country that had been stripped of it's ability to produce weapons of war as punishment. What we do in this game is conquer we don't conquer and return to the people of the conquered nation. It definitely would make more sense to not have those buildings disappear.
      CON Gamertag: ewinner