Bug gold

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi @MONEYQ

It seems that there is an issue with the Dotpay service. We are investigating, in the meantime I would ask that you can use a different payment service to solve this.

Note: I removed personal information and attachments for your safety. If you want to forward this information (attachments) please do so on our [email protected] email
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Dear Money Q.

I just spoke to our payment department and we are now forwarding your case to the DotPay Support.
      In fact we've received note by several players since the last week who have had problems with this company.
      They are an external payment provider - and we did not receive any money from them: Hence we did not issue you any gold.

IMPORTANT: One of our staff will contact you on PM shortly - we will support you to the max of our capabilities on this topic.

Note: Although we are absolutely willing to help you out on this, we are not responsible for any payment issue with DotPay. We do not have access to their systems, nor to their client list or anything the like.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf