Middle East Countries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Both Saudi Arabia and Turkey are strong nations with good geographical advantages. Iran too to an extent but more vulnerable.
      Syria and Iraq are both in more precarious locations, but still doable.
      Israel will need to be on his best game or join a coalition/ally with one of his neighbours.

I have played Turkey on 64 map succesfully. some early corvettes can be lifesavers. also note that much of the terrain to your south and east is mountian, favouring artillery.
      I am now on day 2 with Israel on the 64 map, at war with Saudi and allied with Egypt, will update in a few days for some tips ^^
    • Any countries that have multiple enemy countries in all directions rarely win from what I have seen. same with central europe.. ends up being a 5 way battle royal than a bigger country comes in afterwards and cleans up. in WW3 maps that Turkey / Syria/Saudi region generally ends up being where asian' euro' african winner/coaltion end up meeting.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp