aircraft/heli patrol engage issue.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• aircraft/heli patrol engage issue.

What is the bug?
      Actually there is no bug, it work as intended (I believed) but there was an issue that could be improve on.

Aircraft/Heli patrol will receive damage from every units in patrol area even their won't engage that unit type.
      example from my experience, my stack of 5 naval patrol aircraft sent to patrol at enemy port city.
      my aircraft encounter 2 lv1 convett, unknown infanty and unknown armor vehicle guarding the city. (NOT AA becuz it would show to be unknown support unit)
      so my aircraft automatic engage them which from patrol description it would only engage the convett.
      outcome, my aircraft receive massive defend damage from land unit that guarding the city that also in the patrol range even though my aircraft can only damage and engage ship.

What could be adjust to fix?
      I recommend to made an patrol unit not receive defend damage from the unit that did not in patrol engage list. But still receive if they are the same unit stack.

btw this may need confirm test

//edit: a lot of miss spelling
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD