Sabotage/Corruption Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sabotage/Corruption Question

In several games, I've been hit with some sort of corruption where ALL my cash gets wiped out by....someone? something?... at day change. It's annoying, but part of the game.

My main issue is I can't figure out how to do it myself; when I set for corruption, my agents just do whatever - sometimes its embezzlement, sometimes it's destroying resources, sometimes it's lowering morale - but I've NEVER had an agent snag all of an opponents cash. It doesn't show up on my intel report like embezzlement would, either.

What's the trick to this? :cursing:
      When the going gets weird, the weird go pro - Hunter S Thompson
    • best of knowledge cant dictate what gets taken. unless spy was in a occupied city that only produced cash??

Ive been in situations like that and figured out best thing to do was put resources on Market min before midnight to protect the resources. set buy/sell offers so high no one would execute. like I list sell at max $$ for all resources. I guess for money would put a buy lowest amont per unit for all $$ for a resource i didnt care about (gas normally as have more than can use after day 7 - 10). so even if a spy did get resources it was only a few units.

Are you sure the amount of cash taken out wasnt just your daily spy salary. which can be up to 4k per spy if you have in other countries.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

best of knowledge cant dictate what gets taken. unless spy was in a occupied city that only produced cash??

Ive been in situations like that and figured out best thing to do was put resources on Market min before midnight to protect the resources. set buy/sell offers so high no one would execute. like I list sell at max $$ for all resources. I guess for money would put a buy lowest amont per unit for all $$ for a resource i didnt care about (gas normally as have more than can use after day 7 - 10). so even if a spy did get resources it was only a few units.

Are you sure the amount of cash taken out wasnt just your daily spy salary. which can be up to 4k per spy if you have in other countries.
      I think that the salary being taken was the problem. Man, I'm an idiot.
      When the going gets weird, the weird go pro - Hunter S Thompson
    • Double zero wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

best of knowledge cant dictate what gets taken. unless spy was in a occupied city that only produced cash??

I think that the salary being taken was the problem. Man, I'm an idiot.
      hey you need Counter-Ops agents to defend your homeland cities for that

but what i think that the guys in your game used some gold on Disrup Economy

gyazo.com/7bc521d3069d56cee8dbf4ff11f37e10