AIr Units - Why no Fire Control?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AIr Units - Why no Fire Control?

OK, I searched for this and found a lot about other fire control issues/concerns, but I haven't seen where this was addressed.

Why don't/can't air units have fire controls? It seems odd that just because it's an aircraft, it could have orders to attack any enemy coming in it's patrol zone.
      or the converse of the problem for attack capable drones. What if I don't want them to engage a stack that would shoot them out of the sky?

If this IS covered elsewhere, please post the link.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • GoldenGuy wrote:

it is a good facility actually specially when you are offline but there is no harm in adding a fire control button but the default mechanism should work as it is.
      And how will the "Default mechanism" prevent drones from suiciding themselves?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Hey, I do understand that sometimes the staff members just dont want to reply or to take action... other times, they might be busy. After all, it is their game and they have things that they can listen to us and others they cannot follow.
      Ryan04px2025

Conflict of Nations player

Former Call of War Player
      CoW Forum General

EN/FR/ES Forums
    • With fire control, some units will not auto engage with units that can easily shoot your plane down. If you attack a unit, they have auto defend counter, to prevent you from taking the defend counter of strong units, suggest changing it to attack only when told to or to return fire only.
      Ryan04px2025

Conflict of Nations player

Former Call of War Player
      CoW Forum General

EN/FR/ES Forums