Strike Fighters Declare War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strike Fighters Declare War

I'm level 39, I've played a couple dozen games, and I have a suggestion.

When you tell Infantry or a Tank to move to a neighboring city, it does not Declare War against the targeted player until my unit crosses the border and enters the opponent's territory. I like that, because I often change my mind while my tanks are on the way to attack, before they have crossed the border.

However, with Strike Fighters, as soon as I instruct my planes to patrol an opponent's city (even if I'm an hour away) it declares war against the opponent. I am suggesting that you change that rule so it does NOT declare war until I cross into the opponent's territory. You know what I mean? I might change my mind before my planes cross over.

Thanks for the great game.
      CFCODE
      Expert Cold Fusion Developer
      Avid Gamer
    • agree... till you violate border should not declare.

its probably that way to give people a little warning as planes arrive faster but not realistic. yet you can patrol a point on other side of country (water or friendly territory) even though you violate that countries airspace on way there and get sneak peak as you get to patrol point and not declare war??
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp