Morale Boost from Hospitals and Recruiting Offices

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morale Boost from Hospitals and Recruiting Offices

Complaint/suggestion from Halestorm11 (in-game name: Hamlin11), who does not have forum account:

- Complaint is about the removal of the morale boost from Hospitals and Recruitment offices
      - Says that both are realistic morale boosters
      - Says that is eases insurgent process in the game

Brought to my attention in the main CON Discord server. Said person has no apparent access to forum, and submitted in-game tickets.
      The Upbringer

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Upbringer ().

• May make sense from a premise perspective, but gameplay wise I think this makes more sense and is easier to remember. Hospitals and Recruiting Offices have received pretty incredible boosts of their own. Up to +100% mobilization speed for Recruiting Offices and +75% population growth for Hospitals. You wouldn't have gotten even close to that with the old building values. Adding back Morale on top of that just seems kind of OP. Personally, I find scratching together 5% here and 3% there from various buildings kind of tedious. I guess some folks appreciate the more dedicated building roles and others don't.
    • It makes the live of us easier but the removal of those must include another action done by Dorado to balance it. This game is always balanced and I am sure that they will have to go back to before in many ways. Yes, finding morale boost here and there will be pretty annoying so perhaps having one building that boost morale a lot. In another point of view, some people may say that then, you will be easily immune to insurgency the moment you construct that building which will result in the game not being balanced.
      Ryan04px2025

Conflict of Nations player

Former Call of War Player
      CoW Forum General

EN/FR/ES Forums
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

It makes the live of us easier but the removal of those must include another action done by Dorado to balance it. This game is always balanced and I am sure that they will have to go back to before in many ways. Yes, finding morale boost here and there will be pretty annoying so perhaps having one building that boost morale a lot.
      Maybe I misread your answer, but in case you're implying there is no building that now provides a Morale boost, there is: The Underground Bunkers. Goes up to +50% Morale Boost.
    • Germanico wrote:

This discussion is based on assumptions which are not based on reality.
      We decided to give each building a distinct focus - eg. bunkers give morale boost.
      What about challenge word map ? impossible to stop insurgence thee when you have more than 10 wars and if its a challenger, you must fight all.

bunker and morale? what where i dont need bunker? need to build it only for moral even if i don't want to let any troop there?

i think sometimes Dorado take actions without listen to the community...
    • ...and before you had to build hospitals which weren’t needed because you didn’t have any troops there. Notice something? Bunkers are shields for population and now even buildings.
      And we actually discussed this prior to release with folks from the community.... just saying.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf