Is there a reason why Laos and Bhutan don't exist?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there a reason why Laos and Bhutan don't exist?

I was playing the 64 world at war map when I noticed that Laos just... isn't there. Vietnam is unusually big, almost as if Laos was swallowed whole by the small, mostly Communist nation.

Seriously though, why isn't Laos in the map? Even if it was no different than having Cambodia in the map (which is SMALLER for the record), there's still the fact that it exists. Maybe make it so that Vietnam is a 5 city nation with Laos playable as well. It worked just fine in the Rising Tides map, it would be fine here too.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

Bhutan also doesn't exist, despite being independent. If Nepal can be a country, Bhutan can be too.
    • JesterTheBaka wrote:

I was playing the 64 world at war map when I noticed that Laos just... isn't there. Vietnam is unusually big, almost as if Laos was swallowed whole by the small, mostly Communist nation.

Seriously though, why isn't Laos in the map? Even if it was no different than having Cambodia in the map (which is SMALLER for the record), there's still the fact that it exists. Maybe make it so that Vietnam is a 5 city nation with Laos playable as well. It worked just fine in the Rising Tides map, it would be fine here too.

Bhutan also doesn't exist, despite being independent. If Nepal can be a country, Bhutan can be too.
      play rising tides then you will see it.... Loas is a country Bhutan im not 100% sure
    • MartijnTNL wrote:

JesterTheBaka wrote:

play rising tides then you will see it.... Loas is a country Bhutan im not 100% sure
      I know it exists there. I'm just wondering why in a game based around countries that exist in 2019 Laos doesn't exist in the World at War map.