Reworked European Doctrine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reworked European Doctrine

I'm a big fan of Tank Destroyer/PzH 2000 of European Doctrine.... however the rest of this doctrine seem to be not working very well... Strike Fighter with only +20%HP is really not good enough.... and even if there are extra buffs, Strike Fighter is easily countered miserably (by a stack of Eastern SAMs) and almost no one (correct me if I'm wrong) researches the Mechanized Inf. So my idea is to switch Mechanized buffs to Spec Ops buffs, it would be more accurate with SAS, GIGN, GSG-9, Carabinieri,... so many Spec Ops in European Countries; and add speed/damage to Strike Fighter and its Stealth Versions. Thank you for reading.
    • The European Mech Inf is damn Good. It's my go to inf when i play Europe.
      And the 20% hp buff to strike fighter is damn good too.

Eastern spec ops is already "stronger", if i remember well.

European doctrin is based around "sturdiness".

mob art has more HP
      strike fighters has more HP
      Mobile anti-air is better against helicopters
      Mech Inf has more HP and damage.
      the TD is a monster

To be honest, it's my favorite doctrine.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

The European Mech Inf is damn Good. It's my go to inf when i play Europe.
      And the 20% hp buff to strike fighter is damn good too.

Eastern spec ops is already "stronger", if i remember well.

European doctrin is based around "sturdiness".

mob art has more HP
      strike fighters has more HP
      Mobile anti-air is better against helicopters
      Mech Inf has more HP and damage.
      the TD is a monster

To be honest, it's my favorite doctrine.
      No bonus on any helicopters...not good enough for me ;-). I will try the elite tank this time...jsut for goods sake to see if the air defense bonus is a funny thing...

I am not a melee player..I like to keep my enemy on distance. My soldiers should fight tomorrow. European has nothing in regard to artillery. And the TD has the same values as american.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.