Zombie games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zombie games

Game

In my opinion I feel these zombie games SUCK. First it feels like youv'e cut back starting dollars and supplies in this game.

In the game im in some "BUTTHOLES" started the game and then left the game intentionaly to spawn the zombies now the game has gone to crap. the zombies are way more powerful than insurgents this has really taken away from the game

If you havent played a zombie game dont waste your time

One more thing this is the first game I have seen Mozambique with more than 1 city
    • It sucks we have spent the entire game so far fighting them off and they are like 100 VP away from winning because some buttholes that started the game created the opportuniy for these zomies to start Then they left the game
      Then there are others just sitting and not doing anything
      all of Europe and 1/2 Africa were under zombie control at 1 point, Now africa is clean and Europe 1/2 way

AND I think the game makers have down sized the resources in this game
    • Bohemianation wrote:

Game

In my opinion I feel these zombie games SUCK. First it feels like youv'e cut back starting dollars and supplies in this game.

In the game im in some "BUTTHOLES" started the game and then left the game intentionaly to spawn the zombies now the game has gone to crap. the zombies are way more powerful than insurgents this has really taken away from the game

If you havent played a zombie game dont waste your time

One more thing this is the first game I have seen Mozambique with more than 1 city
      What he^ said. But it doesn't even need people to join to intentionally drop out. Just the normal amount of people dropping out for all the regular reasons is enough to spawn and unstoppable zombie juggernaut. That and people thinking they can wage war in the same manner as a WW3 game with out securing conquest cities.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Bohemianation wrote:

It sucks we have spent the entire game so far fighting them off and they are like 100 VP away from winning because some buttholes that started the game created the opportuniy for these zomies to start Then they left the game
      Then there are others just sitting and not doing anything
      all of Europe and 1/2 Africa were under zombie control at 1 point, Now africa is clean and Europe 1/2 way

AND I think the game makers have down sized the resources in this game
      sounds like me and the chosen rrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh
      • hello
    • 1) Zombies do NOT have the "ignore fortification" feature
      2) we are working on overhauling the 128 player maps due to them not providing enough resources

Contrary to general belief in games like ours you DON'T make loads more money from starving your players of resources.
      Simple reason for this is that players need to have enough stuff to build and have fun with it.
      This said we will have to reduce the number of cities on the map to do so - reducing the player number.
      So in the future these maps probably will be somewhere between 64 and 128 - but 128 is just to crammed.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • If the Zombies are overpowering that you are using the wrong army units. I would recon your infantry spam doesnt work anymore? Good. Try Tanks and Helicopters. Works like a charm.

I have killed 723 Zombies in 2 games so far...Cant get enough of it! @Germanico I liove this scenario. It gives you so many possibilties...Especially as it slows down rushing expansionist.

As Is said. In late game the Zombies are to weak..After day 20 they should evolve and get twice as strong...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Fair enough - I am sure not everyone wants to play zombiecalypse games.

We are not planning to make them weaker or such - but we did actually take away their "ignore fort" feature after your feedback some weeks ago - so that should have helped.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Bohemianation wrote:

The zombies are just TOO OVER POWERING
      We will spend the remainder of the game just trying to clear them out the map is almost solid red and its very slow going they are 100 times harder than the insurgents
      Not worth playing Ill be quiting my game as its not what I wanted to do spend my entire time trying to clear them out
      Don't forget that they are hard targets, so as kurtvonstein said, you need to use units that are good against these.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

last time 6 Mio Zombies kills...that was great fun...maybew we get some evolution into them...make them harder to kill...
      I think they should give them the 1 shot ability to kill all kurtvonstein units in any stack.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • 2 Zombie question please:

1. when you hit a hive, does it count as population damage? since they are zombied-out, was hoping it would not affect population damage and i would not need to worry about morale when flattening them out with ships?

2. in the current game, i had not gone to war with the zombies. I noticed that people who had, didn't have it in the list of nations they are at war with. so i left a single inf unit per city, thinking that being at war with them would not affect my morale (which kinda made sense, as they are zombies, not a nation). And in fact, once i got to war with them it didn't come up listed as a nation i'm at war with. But but... i'm' at war with 3 nations + zombies. If i look at the nations i'm at war with, it's 3. If i click on the morale icon, it lists 'at war with 4 nations'... looks like an imperfection in the interface (that screwed up my morale factor...)?

thanks!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sgniappo ().