Security council suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Security council suggestions

Fire control:
      let user define default setting not for a single unit but all units of a single type like set aggressive to all cruisers including those which will be built.

Rally point:
      Let user select number of units to rally point,like if it is set to 5 then after 5 units have been placed rally point should be removed.

Build queue:
      show total unit count with unit type for perfect planning,I already created a thread for this purpose

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ith-unit-types/#post34876
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • GoldenGuy wrote:

Fire control:
      let user define default setting not for a single unit but all units of a single type like set aggressive to all cruisers including those which will be built.

Rally point:
      Let user select number of units to rally point,like if it is set to 5 then after 5 units have been placed rally point should be removed.

Build queue:
      show total unit count with unit type for perfect planning,I already created a thread for this purpose

for the Fire control take a look here : Keyboard Shortcuts - Conflict of Nations Wiki

2 good point

3 not needed i think tbh!
    • MartijnTNL wrote:

GoldenGuy wrote:

Fire control:

Rally point:

Build queue:

for the Fire control take a look here : Keyboard Shortcuts - Conflict of Nations Wiki
      2 good point

well for fire control i looked at shortcuts and found shift + click closest to my need but still you need to click all units one by one what I want is something like shift + A.like you pressed key and clicked a single unit like cruiser and and all other cruisers are selected so that I can change the firecontrol settings in one click.
      I bought security council recently when i saw my friend using it and found that it can save much time and my suggestion will save more time.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I suggest in maybe having point 1/2 to be implemented in non security council.
      TBH i wont recommend anything for non security council members right now because I just bought 1 year security council membership and after buying i was really happy and thought why I didnt bought it earlier as its cool features can really save much time without giving you any unfair advantage. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dracula ().

• @GoldenGuy thanks for the invest into the Sec-Council. Sorry to hear that you are disappointed - what specifically is it that you are let down by?
      Just adding to it: the SC ensures that you unlock all Seasonal Units permanently, and we've got a nice new one planned for the next season (this time a totally new unit).

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

@GoldenGuy thanks for the invest into the Sec-Council. Sorry to hear that you are disappointed - what specifically is it that you are let down by?
      Just adding to it: the SC ensures that you unlock all Seasonal Units permanently, and we've got a nice new one planned for the next season (this time a totally new unit).

//G
      hahahha 8o sorry you got confused ?( due to my bad english.Read the next sentence actually i wanted to say that after I entered the security council I felt bad that why I didnt enter it earlier as I could save much time due to its cool features.I agree "disappointed" was not the right word to express my feelings but my English vocabulary is not so great.
    • GoldenGuy wrote:

MartijnTNL wrote:

GoldenGuy wrote:

Fire control:

Rally point:

Build queue:

for the Fire control take a look here : Keyboard Shortcuts - Conflict of Nations Wiki2 good point

well for fire control i looked at shortcuts and found shift + click closest to my need but still you need to click all units one by one what I want is something like shift + A.like you pressed key and clicked a single unit like cruiser and and all other cruisers are selected so that I can change the firecontrol settings in one click.I bought security council recently when i saw my friend using it and found that it can save much time and my suggestion will save more time.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I suggest in maybe having point 1/2 to be implemented in non security council.
      TBH i wont recommend anything for non security council members right now because I just bought 1 year security council membership and after buying i was really happy and thought why I didnt bought it earlier as its cool features can really save much time without giving you any unfair advantage. :)
      I have edited this post now and removed the word disappointed. :)
    • GoldenGuy wrote:

Germanico wrote:

@GoldenGuy thanks for the invest into the Sec-Council. Sorry to hear that you are disappointed - what specifically is it that you are let down by?

//G
      hahahha 8o sorry you got confused ?( due to my bad english.Read the next sentence actually i wanted to say that after I entered the security council I felt bad that why I didnt enter it earlier as I could save much time due to its cool features.I agree "disappointed" was not the right word to express my feelings but my English vocabulary is not so great.
      dont worry we can read your words still :D hope you enjoy having the SC :D :D