How to end war with AI (without conquering their country)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to end war with AI (without conquering their country)

It's my first game in a Flashpoint, and apparently the AI is war crazy. That's not necessarily a problem, but I don't see a good way to end a war with them. They ignore my peace offering, so I guess my only option is to conquer them? I could just ignore them, but I want my Morale to rise, and war keeps that from happening.

If I just keep conquering territory, I'm going to spread myself out too thin. So I just accept the hit to Morale?

I tried conquering them but then just letting the cities revolt so I wouldn't have to defend the city. Now I have an extra hit to Morale since "Local Insurgency" is now an additional war. Oops.
    • Well, I am now making my final push to eliminate Greece. That brought me into border contact with different AI country (Serbia), and it immediately declared war on me. So I am now at war with 4 “countries”. Local Insurgency, AI Greece (soon to go away), AI Italy (declared war on me when I declared war on Greece), and now AI Serbia.

I guess I just take all of Serbia that isn’t on a border? Maybe that will keep the AI from being war crazy.

I could try the National Guard route mentioned above. They are slightly cheaper, but I thought I got more bang for my buck from Mot Inf. I’ll look at National Guard again.
    • Melcore_42 wrote:

Well, I am now making my final push to eliminate Greece. That brought me into border contact with different AI country (Serbia), and it immediately declared war on me. So I am now at war with 4 “countries”. Local Insurgency, AI Greece (soon to go away), AI Italy (declared war on me when I declared war on Greece), and now AI Serbia.

I guess I just take all of Serbia that isn’t on a border? Maybe that will keep the AI from being war crazy.

I could try the National Guard route mentioned above. They are slightly cheaper, but I thought I got more bang for my buck from Mot Inf. I’ll look at National Guard again.
      LOL, I start getting worried at 10, been at war with as many as 13.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Melcore_42 wrote:

Well, I am now making my final push to eliminate Greece. That brought me into border contact with different AI country (Serbia), and it immediately declared war on me. So I am now at war with 4 “countries”. Local Insurgency, AI Greece (soon to go away), AI Italy (declared war on me when I declared war on Greece), and now AI Serbia.

They're garbage when attacking, but defending in a city they're as good as motorized infantry
      I am The Baseline for opinions