Maps Without the option to spend gold and buy your victory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maps Without the option to spend gold and buy your victory

Hey all...Im getting more and more frustrated by all those gold spenders...i need a map without the option to spend gold and buy your way to victory....I think some of us actually spends some time playing this game, just to see some players take over the map, because they spend alot of money on gold.....Please do this as a "map without gold". :cursing:
  • Teburu wrote:

there are elite challenges for that :D

otherwise: git gud, you can do perfectly fine without gold
    Elite challanges? Are these like those Alliance matches 5v5 or so??

But I do agree with the man above. I would indeed be nice to have full player size matches without the option to use gold. Without actually losing money to fund this game.

If the CoN team creates matches for premium members only where there is no gold usage allowed then more people would take the step to order a premium membership to play these fair matches. Also premium is quite cheap if needed they could rise the cost for preium a little bit and so still make enough money to keep the game running and pay themselves ofc.

Because I think there are way, way more people that are prepared to buy a premium membership then there are players who will actually buy gold in a temporarely match. So they would for sure increase their 'market' by making this option. the number of people that would become payed costumers would rise substantially for sure. The amount of gold users wont really side as quick as the amount of premium members would.

So community wise and economic wise it would be a smart move to make gold free membership only matches.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions lead by a sheep; I am afraid of sheep lead by a lion." -Alexander the Great