Out of match alliance chat.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Out of match alliance chat.

Hi there,

At the first of Januari I create my alliance with some awesome other players, though the first thing that I though that was a little bit weird is that there wasn't a option to chat with your alliance outside of a match.If you are in a running match you see a chat section for your alliance but when the match has ended there is not really a way to contact each other. There is not even a 'Mail all' option as alliance leader or officer.

So I would really like to suggest to make a out of match Alliance chat and a mail all function. Maybe place it under the community tab where you also find your other mails or maybe just under the alliance tab. Anyways it would be very handy to have that. Ofc discord is a option but you'd be surprised how hard it is to get only a few people into a discord server. some of them are not really willing, while they would chat actively if there would be a build in alliance chat somewhere at the homescreen.

Anyways if a dev reads this, please considder it or let me know what u guys think on this subject. ;)

Thanks and have a nice day!
      "I am not afraid of an army of lions lead by a sheep; I am afraid of sheep lead by a lion." -Alexander the Great
    • Teburu wrote:

Well outside of games there isnt really any point to visit the con page, so pretty much all active alliances use some sort of third party tool like for example discord
      Yeah that is what I said already, there is discord ofc but there sure is a point to simply have a alliance chat available also out of the match. There are enough people that do not use discord or do not want to join the server for whatever what reason. So to stay in contact with all alliance members it would be way easyer to simply have a chat function available somewhere on the homescreen.
      "I am not afraid of an army of lions lead by a sheep; I am afraid of sheep lead by a lion." -Alexander the Great