season 1 tank membership

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• season 1 tank membership

I think it is absolutely a piece %^#&$%# and completely unorthodox to PENALIZE NEW PLAYERS not ever being able to enjoy units that are offered only to long time players:

ELITE BATTLE TANKS for Season 1 player ONLY meeting necessary points.

AND........ it says you can PAY membership to permanently unlock it !!!!! ONLY if you read it black & white what it specific says - you still did not reach the Season 1 points ()let alone was never even playing the game back then) so once some poor new saps pay for the membership thinking they can get the tank the way it would read in a lawful sense is TOUGH you still do not get it because you were not around playing the game in Season 1.

That is B.S. !!! This is borderline discriminatory in my opinion because it is selective bias.

If what is read is indeed to the letter of the law per se... I am highly considering never playing this game again. It is that much of a bias that ticks me off, that is sign of more to come. There are several other good gaming platforms out there.
  • Once a Season has finished, only players who earned the required Season Points to permanently unlock the unit will be able to mobilize it.
    • You need to reach the minimum required Season Points and have an active Security Council Membership at the end of the season.
    • Once a unit is permanently unlocked, it is yours to keep, even after your Security Council Membership expires

UNFAIR SELECTIVE BIAS !!!
      IT is a unit that has DISTINCTIVE advantages and offered on a SPECIFIC SELECTIVE BIAS to certain individuals, PENALIZING NEW PLAYERS TO THE GAME.
      NO MORE MONEY FROM ME AND THIS IS ENOUGH B.S. I AM QUITTING THE GAME. If this DISCRIMINATORY practice is rectified then I may play again, but by then I likely will be spending my time and money on another game.

• You outta ask around before you climb the outrage train. ;) Discord may be a good place to start.

Long story short:
    The Seasons system was first brought out on a mvp level to see if people liked it. The devs mentioned there are definitely plans to introduce systems on top of that to let new players earn elite units from older seasons as well. How and when hasn't been specified yet. Most of their dev power is tied up in mobile atm.
  • MJANE wrote:

I think it is absolutely a piece %^#&$%# and completely unorthodox to PENALIZE NEW PLAYERS not ever being able to enjoy units that are offered only to long time players:

ELITE BATTLE TANKS for Season 1 player ONLY meeting necessary points.

AND........ it says you can PAY membership to permanently unlock it !!!!! ONLY if you read it black & white what it specific says - you still did not reach the Season 1 points ()let alone was never even playing the game back then) so once some poor new saps pay for the membership thinking they can get the tank the way it would read in a lawful sense is TOUGH you still do not get it because you were not around playing the game in Season 1.

That is B.S. !!! This is borderline discriminatory in my opinion because it is selective bias.

If what is read is indeed to the letter of the law per se... I am highly considering never playing this game again. It is that much of a bias that ticks me off, that is sign of more to come. There are several other good gaming platforms out there.
    Well I am also heartbroken that I missed the flying tank (seasonal helo is not that useful) but you could express your thoughts in a polite manner.I think if CON cant bring flying tank back then maybe they can give an alternative in next season like flying armored fighting vehicle.
    I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
  • I DID search around in this forum!!! The only viable source for pertinent specific game information are from the gamers here in this forum more often than not. Not even "support" of the game helps.. they ignore the tickets OR deflect you to ask other gamers and yes, even mention Discord. HOW LAME they do not support their own game. HOW LAME documentation sucks so bad,

GAME DOCUMENTATION SUCKS. 3 of my Plarium game friends have already quit after I invited them here, because DOCUMENTATION SUCKS. I am just a stubborn S..O..B.. and persistent so I painstakingly have worked through a lot of it.

PANDA, No I will not go on Discord. It should not be a requirement to play the game, learn the game, and get info on the game. Discord is not part of this games company business.
    These are the type of cheap and senseless responses that i am talking about.
    I even get TECH SUPPORT suggesting other business (Discord) to help support their such... HOW LAME...

Discord is in my sh*t house.
    ... I use internet phone not a landline home phone. My cell phone does not have a carrier, I use internet phone. thus Discord wont allow this scenario to sign up to use the service.
    ... Besides why give personal information out anyways and I darn sure wont use a friends personal number(s) so someone can robocall spam the dickens out of them.
    BTW, Just had a buddy who is a computer security expert, recently present a class on what hackers can due to social platforms such as....... Discord being one of them... Live demo.
    Until he sets me up a system to use Discord and the likes, I won't go near it.
  • Goldenguy,
    duly noted.

however, I do not take kindly to discriminating practices by businesses !!!

... ridiculous to see it in a game...

It clearly gives a substantial advantage... just learned they are making more changes yet again... and again... and again... they call it balance - but the whole radar issue thing - it is re-balancing just for the sake of shaking things up. NOT balancing the game. Stop letting them fool you with this lame response.
  • MJANE wrote:

These are the type of cheap and senseless responses that i am talking about.
    If you want quality responses and people to take your questions/concerns seriously perhaps you should take GoldenGuy's advice to heart: Learn how to express your thoughts in a polite manner. Why would a GM (or anyone with in-depth knowledge about an ingame topic) bother engaging with such toxic dribble?

MJANE wrote:

Discord is in my sh*t house.
    ... I use internet phone not a landline home phone. My cell phone does not have a carrier, I use internet phone. thus Discord wont allow this scenario to sign up to use the service.
    ... Besides why give personal information out anyways and I darn sure wont use a friends personal number(s) so someone can robocall spam the dickens out of them.
    BTW, Just had a buddy who is a computer security expert, recently present a class on what hackers can due to social platforms such as....... Discord being one of them... Live demo.
    Until he sets me up a system to use Discord and the likes, I won't go near it.
    Cool
  • The Panda,
    A. I was intentionally terse! Their is no helping poor documentation but for the game to document it.
    B. I was not looking for help when pointing out their discrimination of new players either. Do I think they will change their discrimination of new players and seasonal units on my account and my posts? no I do not...

SO POLITELY to you ThePanda - Dont make this about me - talk about politeness - for what the game is clearly discriminating - unethical practices deserve no polite response, they deserve condemnation !!!

RE: DISCRIMINATION of game offerings:

When it comes to discrimination, there is not a polite way to put it.

there is only two responses GM can make: 1. blow it off and continue discriminating against new players to the game. 2. Correct the discrimination.

RE: Documentation
    This is no secret that it is very poor. Effort is not put into this, clear and simple as that. Their responses are what is not polite, and unbecoming of an ethical business practice. I am convinced they do it to get people to spend more time and money to figure it out. Awful way to conduct support to point people to other companies (Discord) and a forum to cover their lack of effort in documentation is poor and not put effort to document their own. I have seen several porous responses from this gaming company. Half tor more of the questions go unanswered in support !!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by MJANE ().

• @MJANE If half of your questions remain unanswered it is a miracle the others actually are, considering the tone of your comments and remarks. There is line and it is clearly being overstepped here.

In this thread you are breaking the code of conduct with Capital shouting, insulting and flaming.
    If you belong to the group of people who believe they own and deserve everything and the way to get it is by being loud and aggressive about it, then please go and play something else. There are games where this is tolerated, but not here.

CLOSED
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf