Is it Wolfpacking?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it Wolfpacking?

So in my one game, there are 2 coalitions with same flag and when I asked one of coalition leader if they are working together he responded that yes they are. I wonder if it is regarded as wolfpacking or no, since I do not know if they met in this particular game or it was planned beforehand. Either way , can anyone inform me more on that?
      Thank you in advance
    • Well here's whats wolfpacking according to the rules
      "Forming groups of Users in Dorado Games or Services beyond the applicable group limits (Wolfpacking) with the sole reason of gaining added benefits or tipping the balance of the Games in favor of the Users. Often this behavior is accompanied by deliberately making the experience miserable for new or less experienced Users (Ganking). ALLIANCE CAP: Alliance members belonging to the same Alliance are not allowed to join the same game beyond the coalition limit for said map (GameID). Currently, the Wolfpacking rule means the following:
      Players that join the game with no intention of playing skillfully, and instead assist another player only to leave once the damage is done. For example, player X invites player Y to join. Player Y sends all his units to a neighboring nation only to close the game. The breach rule here is that the sole intention of joining was to take up a slot, and make the game easier for another player."

So two random coalitions working together is just fine
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • i got a question for the devs on wolf packing there been talk about coalitions having sub-alliances and i myself have been in the past on a map had two different coalitions working together, this in general isnt an issue it is when they are from alliances and you suspect they might be getting around wolf packing by saying they different alliances when in reality their not.

we need a list of alliances who have sub alliances to ensure unfare game play is not happening
      • hello