motorized inf op?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zozo001 wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Can't deny MI is one of the best infantries in game though.
      Uh well, non of the infantry is really good, so what does it matter?
      Some reasons of why NG has a potential of being better: (make your conclusions.)

Cost benefit.

You pay so little for a great defensive unit, when it's with his 50% bonus it's just great.

Mobilization.

You are able to mobilize it quickly, simple as that.

Price.

600 Resources for a unit with 45 (max upgraded + 5 stacked) defense with it's 50% bonus? Great.

No penalties.

Not much to say about this, the title just.. says it all.

Some reasons of why it's has NO potential of being better:

Weakness against armored.

After some days your NG can become useless, especially in day 15 - 20 because it's common to see players using.. tanks. (Not a great unit at all.)

ATK Deficit.

Try out attacking a motorized infantry with your national guard, you will much probably suffer heavy losses due to it's ability to use mortar at 20 range, after that you will engage the motorized infantry and your NG will go blaft.
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)

The post was edited 1 time, last by KoopKoopyGuy ().

• KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Some reasons of why NG has a potential of being better: (make your conclusions.)

Cost benefit.

You pay so little for a great defensive unit, when it's with his 50% bonus it's just great.

Mobilization.

Price.

600 Resources for a unit with 45 (max upgraded + 5 stacked) defense with it's 50% bonus? Great.
      Objection!

When you have abad moral (mostlikely nearing the end of the game) Ng is terrible and weak.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Cost benefit.

Mobilization.

Price.

Objection!
      When you have abad moral (mostlikely nearing the end of the game) Ng is terrible and weak.
      There are.. multiple ways to avoid bad morale.

Never suffered with these especially because im not fan of using missiles like crazy.

(Excluding CMs.)

Build military hospitals and you will heal your morale and NG just fine in case you have problems with morale.
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)
    • But I'm just saying if worse comes to worse ng won't do sh!t to help you. Except slow the enemy down.

• I agree in something:
      -To recruit NG, you only need recruitment center (more cheaper than barracks and save resources in the begining)
      -More cheaper to recruit
      -More faster
      -Have only atack level 1,5 (inf moto have 3 against inf) but 50% bonus in cities (inf moto have 25%) and defense level 2,3 (moto inf have 3.8)

Can be an advantage in begining of the game for defending cities and during the game for conquered cities. I'm will try include NG in my strategy and then i can tell something more.

Thanks for your thoughts and ideas.
      “The dog does not bark out of courage, but out of fear.”
      Chinese Proverb
    • Lets just close it out that all infrantry sucks except mechanized and sf.

• <continues to ignore @KFGauss sarcasticness>

Next question lol

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

<continues to ignore @KFGauss sarcasticness>

Next question lol
      I think THAT is your biggest problem. If only you would listen and not ignore what that wise man, KFGauss, and other veterans have been trying to teach you. But, alas, the should-be student thinks he is already a master….
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • I'm IGNORING his sarcasticness "<Continues rubbing temples tiredly>" not his info, contrary to popular belief I learned a lot from this forum.
      It changed my military stratergy, I learn a-lot everytime I come to CON forum. Freeking I learned a-lot from this thread right here.
      I don't think I'm the master nor student. I just ignore the petty sarcasticness people throw on this forum.

I see me as a First Lieutenant

• When I'm reading a forum, which really blows my fuse is when someone's being sarcastic. I be sarcastic sometimes but... geez.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

When you have bad morale, the low starting HP of NGs is the least of your problems.

Also note that differences in HP of your infantry matters even less when nearing the end of game (when those having a chance to win would have stronger units, in any event).

Moreover, by mid-game one should have high level hospital to speed up healing.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player
    • Zozo001 wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

When you have bad morale, the low starting HP of NGs is the least of your problems.
      Also note that differences in HP of your infantry matters even less when nearing the end of game (when those having a chance to win would have stronger units, in any event).

Moreover, by mid-game one should have high level hospital to speed up healing.
      Also keep in mind that your NGs will spend much of their time holding cities, and getting healed in the process.
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.