Selling military equipment

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Selling military equipment

I´ve been thinking about a feature that allows you to sell military hardware to other countries that don´t have something in their doctrine, like let´s say I´m Pakistan and want T 90 tanks but don´t have them in my doctrine, so I buy them from Russia. In this feature, however, you need to have researched something on the same level to buy a T 90, so I need to research the M1A2 Abrams to buy the T 90. I´m saying that you can sell all units that are vehicles, no infantry or officers, cuz selling humans isn´t good.
      "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
      -General George S. Patton
    • one more reason for multi accounting selling starting units.It could be if they are in the same coalition to make intercontinental coalitions more efficient getting all types of units (best strike fighters asfs and for every one).

also how will this transfer occur? as it might be a serious defensive measure to transport units immediately. even if it's transported after fixed time e.g. 24 hours this is new dimension for tactical defense .

another point is that saves u the infra structure u would need to build the unit for instance ballistic launchers saving a a lot of resources? and making solo pay much harder

This is another dimension to economy play where u might not need to build unit production facilities to produce. 2 out of the 5 members of a coalition can ignore army bases, naval bases and lvl2 airports as they will buy units and invest on hospitals for example instead so much harder for solo play

such a change would change the game play totally for the better ? for the worse? idk but for sure needs a lot of refinement .
    • Trading, selling or gifting of units is disabled in public matches, but in alliance games we allow the trading and gifting of resources between alliance members.

The reason for this setup simply is rampant abuse by players, creating multiple accounts to push their main.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 1 time, last by Germanico ().

• actually i stand corrected - we offered it to the alliances but this was rejected for balancing reasons (gifted units basically teleport to the other players capital and that was seen as way to disrupting).

So there you are - the game only allows trading of resources in Alliance games. Mea Culpa and thanks @Kalrakh for pointing it out.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 1 time, last by Germanico ().