Build Queue and Sorting - Needs Some Love

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Build Queue and Sorting - Needs Some Love

I don't know if these are bugs or suggestions, but they seem more like bugs.

Build Queue

It just seems reasonable that when you are sorting your queued buildings and units that they should start in the order that they are listed.

Here's what my queue looks like: (The time is time until it starts.)

1 - Fixed Wing Officer - 18 hours, 56 minutes
      2 - Recruiting Office - 3 days, 6 hours
      3 - Recruiting Office - 4 days, 19 hours
      4 - Local Industry - 1 day, 8 hours
      5 - Local Industry - 1 day, 21 hours
      6 - Arms Industry - 2 days, 17 hours
      7 - Arms Industry - 2 days, 14 hours
      8 - Arms Industry - 2 days, 1 hour
      9 - Arms Industry - 2 days, 7 hours
      10 - Arms Industry - 2 days, 10 hours
      11 - Arms Industry - 2 days, 4 hours
      12 - Secret Weapons Lab - 2 days, 20 hours
      13 - Field Hospital - 1 day, 15 hours
      14 - Air Base - 1 day, 1 hour
      15 - Strike Fighter - 3 days, 20 hours
      16 - Arms Industry - 4 days, 23 min

(The only 2 in all that list that are happening in the same city are numbers 2 and 3, and it's understandable there that one has to happen after the other.)

Shouldn't it work in some semblance of order? It seems like whatever is on the list that can be built with the current resources goes first instead of going in the order you've sorted everything into.

Sorting
      Along with that, when I am sorting a queue, every time I click up or down, the whole page scrolls all the way to the top again to #1. When I've got huge queues, I've had 30+ a couple times this game, it's incredibly frustrating to have to scroll down and find what you are trying to sort every single time you click.

Would be great if it just stayed where you have the page scrolled to when sorting.

Thank you.