Chosen Command Center

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chosen Command Center

1. How many Units does a Command center spawn per day?

2. How soon do they begin building after city is taken....notice chosen annexes. is this automatic? or 1 day to Annex.. 1 day to build then start spawning??

Have none near me but see them popping up in europe countries and 3 right by each other.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Personally think pretty powerful .. 30 hp and like 5 hp against both inf/arm and 2.5 against plane. basically like spawning a Armored fighting vehicle. specially once grow hold and spawn two a day with command and plus get 25 pct defense bonus. As it is if someone doesnt get europe under control soon they could win the game....lol
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Indochina Union wrote:

Like there is a stack of 7 enforcers and they decided to split push to 3 cities? Wth? They should remain there and provide a real challenge, not a meatshield that we could easily target and hit score :)) The stats are OK, but their behavior is not.
      well the chosen/caliphed/insurgents in general are there to slow down game a bit and penalize too fast reckless attackers and not necessarily win a game. And yes any AI will be predictable. Like I know exactly how and when to beat an AI country as if you attack the right way and have patience they do half the work or more to beat themselves. But I see 70 pct of players not realize this and waste troops trying to over run an AI.

But right now Chosen has taken all of croatia and serbia and in just 3 days has now almost a dozen command centers in area so if they are cranking 24 units a day and AI left consolidated than hardly anyone would be able to beat them; which would defeat purpose of game. than soon these 12 will be 24 command center.. they are designed to spread like an outbreak.