Seriously, does anyone EVER build Naval AWACS?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh wrote:

1st: AWACs do not detect pure infantry stacks anymore
      2nd: NAWACs do not detect submarine, I thought that too, but was mistaken. This is why AWAC stay superior.

How ever playing navy without AWAC or NAWAC is like playing blindfolded in our eyes.
      Oh, I build AWACs, just never Naval AWACS.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Stratieon wrote:

The enemy cannot be strong everywhere; intelligence allows you to know where the enemy is weak, and you can send your strength against the enemy's weakness. This is how a weaker force can overcome a stronger force. By committing an entire weak force to a small part of a strong force, the weak force becomes the stronger. Hence defeat in detail.

“If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no perceptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it nor the wise make plans against it.”

Sun Tzu
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Indeed; real life insurgencies clearly master this. I had one masterpiece battle in which I utilized a variant of that concept. Barely any losses all things considered (3 units for 13 enemy). The Battle of Paris was my Austerlitz against the French lol, except I had clearly superior technologies with advanced tank destroyers fighting basic recons, national guard, and infantry. Everyone always rips on relatively low TD damage to infantry, but it's basically the same as CRV damage to infantry all things considered.