blood and oil what u tihnk best?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• blood and oil what u tihnk best?

russia china and turkey start with cities far from their homeland what u think is the best way to use them
      1- build ngs + bunker and hope this hold defense
      2- build airport hoping to reach 40% before any attack and send more units
      3- give up on this city as it will most likely be lost when artillery come into play

I usually start with 1 then 2 but if I lose the city I lose a lot od resources
    • 1. Turkey. Abandon Libyan Colony until you have decent navy. Dont rush. Greece/Romania/Iran/Georgia will come at you.
      2. Russia. Damn. Be patient. Build up your Airforce and wait for the perfect moment to declare war. Coordinate your strike together with your mates as this would be likely an all-out war.. CSTO vs Middle East.
      3. China. Oh. You MUST HAVE India/Kazakhstan on your side. Or else just quit the game for me. It's hopeless.
      4. US. This is too complex to solve in just few lines of text. Asking other players for advice is the best option you could afford.

That's it for Blood and Oil. Out and Over.