Charging time of units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu wrote:

dafuq do you mean by charging time
      Think he means Healing? or maybe Frequency of attack?

If How often attack...all units only engage once an hr (except planes who can engage based on time to return to base... refuel and return) which if only a prov away could be as short as 30 - 45 min.

If an attack is taking too long that means you are attacking with too little. if you want to speed up soften target city before attack with Airstrikes or Navy shelling. If just bashing Infantry against infantry a general rule of them expect to attack with at least twice the # of defenders. If you attack with 2 Inf against an embedded two inf in a city you will loose badly.... 3 v 2 you may sqweak out a win but probably lose ... 4 - 2 should win but will lose most of attacking force. So if im taking a city after softening I attack with a stack that will knock out in 1 hr as dont like taking damage in long engagements. Ie - if he has 30 hp defending I want a stack to deliver at least 30 hp per hr.

its all math ...if you have 4 inf units x 3 attck ... you inflict potential 12 hp per hr (really 9 as he enemy will get 25 pct entrenchment reducing damage taken). if he has 2 inf units for total of 30 hp. it will take 30/9 hp or approx 4hours and even more as you will take damage so future hr attacks will be diminishing) now same time his two inf are defending with 3.8hp *1.25 = 4.75 hp x 2 = 9.5 hp.

Other factors can include defense bonuses based on location and even your offense penalties; Defender gets troop defense boosts plus entrenchment of taking 25 pct less damage; and if has bunkers in city / outpost in prov will reduce incoming damage from like 33 t0 66 pct based on lvl.

--------------------------------------------------------------
      If Healing ... all units heal 1 HP per 24 hrs if in a friendly city or prov with a field hospital (incremental throughout day basically 1 / 24 per hr) unless have hospitals in cities then each lvl will had 1 hp on top of city healing.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• Also Anti Air (via ground units or Friggitte etc) can fire every 10 minutes. they will refresh a scan every 10 min and fire if / when a unit is in AA coverage after 1 min refesh.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp