Just wanted to say thanks for numerous people contributing / discussing civilly on posts past week or so

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just wanted to say thanks for numerous people contributing / discussing civilly on posts past week or so

In past when reading the boards it seemed more people out to just argue and/or disprove someones point. We all have our own strategies and what works for one may not work for other and vice versa. It doesn't make anyone more right or wrong than the other or a competition of whos strategy better in my book. I know what works for me but doesn't mean i cant nor shouldn't try other strategies. I guess giving away trade secrets may come back to bite someone but imo better to have an educated user base to make game better than noobs just having all their troops slaughtered and quit.

Id rather come on board and learn some stuff and/or open up to new concepts than argue just for sake of arguing....
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • I'm glad that you think the atmosphere of the Forums is improving. That is definitely one of our immediate goals. I completely agree that the forums should be a place for people to come to share ideas, learn, laugh, and enjoy themselves rather than flooding them with complaints and frustration. Let's hope that we all continue working toward comfortable, friendly environment that invites reasonable discussion.
    • definitely .. and think more people will contribute if dont feel like will get attacked. I know i had some "stupid" questions early on as a lot goes on in this game that after experienced a bit take for granted.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp