suggestion - flare

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Stratieon wrote:

Because that's the way its normally done irl. Also, you don't need to point to the point because they can see the point.
      That point about pointing to the point has been pointed out. yet he still doesnt understand the point. But you get the point about no need pointing to the point.
      Indeed. The visibility and accuracy of the point should be maximal at this point.
    • from game
      "PLease Ethiopia move your left flank to "comeback" to your city"

no flare would be useful - where? how?

I don't know how you play, but I'm quite dynamic and I don't have time for diplomacy.
      two transports are just flying and I saw them in the fog window. I can only point at the flare because the ally is online - of course there is no such option

The post was edited 1 time, last by _wielebny_ ().

• _wielebny_ wrote:

from game
      "PLease Ethiopia move your left flank to "comeback" to your city"

no flare would be useful - where? how?

I don't know how you play, but I'm quite dynamic and I don't have time for diplomacy.
      two transports are just flying and I saw them in the fog window. I can only point at the flare because the ally is online - of course there is no such option
      using screenshots; far easier and way simpler of a solution
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • after today he states that the lack of "flare" is a failure
      translated by four coalition partners, translator
      "submarine in the Baltic Sea"
      "submarine in the middle east"
      "escapes you submarine"
      "AA will stop in this place, in these provinces"
      "don't attack because it's full of planes"
      and many more messages
      is an international game
      think about smoke so you can mark sensitive points on the map
    • _wielebny_ wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Whom needs flare? no one.

It's use only combat fighting weapons, signal for air strike, landing areas clears ect.

Flare signal games use exsample Company of Heroes 2
      Quite dynamic? Interesting. I could provide a detailed calculation including the exact time required to execute effective diplomacy in various situations. I don’t have time for that right now, but in the time I took to ensure this post was composed with sufficient proficiency, I could easily have informed the necessary participants of the requisite actions to ensure success or the exploitation of an available advantage. As Kranzegrad said, CoN is a long-term strategy game. Although it’s real-time, action in a single round stretches out over days, weeks, and sometimes a full month or more. In contrast, most other RTS, even those with longer rounds, are about two hours at most for a single round. The advantage loss risked with the loss of a given amount of time engaged in a given round CoN is in aggregate both overall and by percentage is considerably less than that of other RTS.
    • ok so i went over this ides and yes its good but only if it also works with people you have right of way with they dont have share map meaning if he is a outside ally it is gonna be really hard to get him in the exact spot so yeah you would have an infantry unit throw down a flayer i am saying infantry unit because i think it should be them and only them to throw flayers anyway your outsider will send what they have and train go boom :thumbup:
    • so I tried to get along with the guy to turn the army - on line
      and nothing came of it
      and it was enough to show him one point
      without writing a novel

"ouargla - show me the troops in this city, turn back the reconnaissance battalion"

"Turn back what ?
      All the troops you mean ?"

I send all my army away?
      In Italy for example?

I was just trying to explain to an ally for 15 minutes that he turned the army ........
      and nothing came of it
      apparently I play differently than you do
    • titankiller11 wrote:

plus they can see your map so
      Not always. Sometimes you have an unofficial alliance, where you have ROW instead of Shared Intelligence.
      But as said, I don’t think there is a need for it. Any good player, as Bark Place said, will immediately know where your talking about by describing the location and including the name. Besides, there is always the search bar.
    • 737373elj wrote:

titankiller11 wrote:

plus they can see your map so
      Not always. Sometimes you have an unofficial alliance, where you have ROW instead of Shared Intelligence.But as said, I don’t think there is a need for it. Any good player, as Bark Place said, will immediately know where your talking about by describing the location and including the name. Besides, there is always the search bar.
      true thats the only good thing for this flare
    • Bark Place wrote:

I don't see why you need flares. You can just tell them where it the units are, the stack you need to go where, the province you need help in, etc. Flares would be a useless adition.

really?
      then we have to play some other games .....

images91.fotosik.pl/413/4c4ae30013f65b65.jpg

............be smart and explain it quickly - here and now

be smart-
      explain to me, you saw I lost my cruiser here
      warn me

images89.fotosik.pl/414/1b7e947e22e4c2d1.jpg

The post was edited 2 times, last by _wielebny_ ().

• _wielebny_ wrote:

ooh yes that’ll work perfectly, then we won’t have to listen to your arguments anymore

‘Hey, remember your cruiser somewhere in the Atlantic? It’s gone now’
      Please give me more information otherwise this is the best I can do
      If I noticed it I should be able to know and explain everything

Edit: we have said, there is no need for it. All you need to do is explain properly, that is a given. Any player who can’t explain properly is not good and you should distance yourself from him before he takes you along with him to the grave. At most, just require everybody to type in the same language. Flares to point out units are useless since units are dynamic and always move. Flares to point out cities are even more useless since you can just say the city/province name. Why can’t you see that already??? We have said it a billion times and all you do is insist that we need it without providing any solid proof that we need it. Argue this point.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 737373elj ().

• 737373elj wrote:

_wielebny_ wrote:

ooh yes that’ll work perfectly, then we won’t have to listen to your arguments anymore
      ‘Hey, remember your cruiser somewhere in the Atlantic? It’s gone now’
      Please give me more information otherwise this is the best I can do
      If I noticed it I should be able to know and explain everything

Edit: we have said, there is no need for it. All you need to do is explain properly, that is a given. Any player who can’t explain properly is not good and you should distance yourself from him before he takes you along with him to the grave. At most, just require everybody to type in the same language. Flares to point out units are useless since units are dynamic and always move. Flares to point out cities are even more useless since you can just say the city/province name. Why can’t you see that already??? We have said it a billion times and all you do is insist that we need it without providing any solid proof that we need it. Argue this point.

You are wrong, the game is international, not everyone knows English, I took two photos of you, on one I clearly wrote what is where - but someone did not understand, if I cast a flare - he would know what's going on
      on the second - the event took place at sea - I asked someone to explain to me where it is - it cannot be determined without a flare
      the flare is indispensable, the current communication system does not work.