suggestion - flare

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• suggestion - flare

Not everyone knows English well. During the conquest, I see that my opponent is attacking me and my ally has 3 aircraft squadrons. Why should I write him a request for an attack, make it possible to show a point on the map, e.g. throwing a flare there.
      continue ..... We are conquering a country - I throw 3 flares - this and this city will be taken
      flare or pulsing point

• your coalition partners can see your enemies just as you can. so no need for flair to show him where. In any event a msg "hey need Air support asap at A; B ; C, im under attack" takes 5 sec. and will be there as an alert for him till he comes on... why build flares and deploy when flares are not infinite; they would burn out msg don't.

And if they dont understand enough basic game lingo to play game not a viable partner. Now one cool feature of game Final Fantasy (clan war game was it had built in translator and although not 100 pct accurate. was cool to talk to people of different languages and cultures).
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• widzisz ... Nie rozumiem, co piszesz, jakbyś rzucił flarę. Wiedziałbym, co masz na myśli ... musisz przetłumaczyć to na mandaryński

Buckeyechamp wrote:

twoi partnerzy koalicyjni mogą widzieć twoich wrogów tak, jak ty. więc nie trzeba sprytu, aby pokazać mu, gdzie. W każdym razie wiadomość „hej potrzebuję wsparcia powietrznego jak najszybciej w A; B; C, jestem atakowany” zajmuje 5 sekund. i będzie dla niego ostrzeżeniem, dopóki nie przyjdzie ... po co budować flary i rozmieszczać je, gdy flary nie są nieskończone; wypaliliby msg nie.
      W pobliżu
      A jeśli nie rozumieją wystarczającej liczby podstawowych słów, aby zagrać w grę, nie jest to realny partner. Teraz jedną fajną cechą gry Final Fantasy (gra wojenna z klanami była wbudowana w tłumacza i chociaż nie w 100% dokładna. Fajnie było rozmawiać z ludźmi z różnych języków i kultur).
      especially when the guest works in europe and I need help in africa

you see ... I don't understand what you are writing as if you were casting a flare. I would know what you mean ... you have to translate it to Mandarin
    • this is not always the case and then it is troublesome, I had many situations when I wanted to quickly set a specific goal for an ally because the opponent's army was in motion. Writing on the diplomacy channel is pointless when you need a quick response. Well, apparently I play differently than you do.

write to me in my language using the translator that somewhere here is sea radar contact and it's worth looking at, and it is visible for a few seconds. Mapa - speed x4

The post was edited 2 times, last by _wielebny_ ().

• your coalition partners can see that blue blip the same use can... so how would them seeing a green flare instead of navy contact help? And what if that navy unit is moving. you throw out a flare and someone sends units to a spot no longer occupied... its not like marking an airstrike target on a first person shooter game.

And even if my coalition partner threw a green flare I'm not coming to help to you tell me the whole situation and why/what/where you need.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• _wielebny_ wrote:

this is not always the case and then it is troublesome, I had many situations when I wanted to quickly set a specific goal for an ally because the opponent's army was in motion. Writing on the diplomacy channel is pointless when you need a quick response. Well, apparently I play differently than you do.

write to me in my language using the translator that somewhere here is sea radar contact and it's worth looking at, and it is visible for a few seconds. Mapa - speed x4

Buckeyechamp wrote:

your coalition partners can see that blue blip the same use can... so how would them seeing a green flare instead of navy contact help? And what if that navy unit is moving. you throw out a flare and someone sends units to a spot no longer occupied... its not like marking an airstrike target on a first person shooter game.

And even if my coalition partner threw a green flare I'm not coming to help to you tell me the whole situation and why/what/where you need.

Teburu wrote:

"quick response" in a game where stuff takes hours and ppl arent online 24/7 you very well have the time to write it out :D
      Indeed. For strategic situations, diplomacy is obviously the best way to coordinate complex maneuvers. In tactical situations, CoN is even better than a First Person Shooter because you can see exactly what your ally sees. In one of my currently running games for instance, my ally Spain was fighting a strong French infantry division and trading evenly. Without him sending me anything or marking a flare, I saw the exact specs he could see on that enemy unit and on his unit, evaluated the situation, and dispatched my own response force of gunships even faster than him sending a message or dropping a flare.
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

your coalition partners can see that blue blip the same use can... so how would them seeing a green flare instead of navy contact help? And what if that navy unit is moving. you throw out a flare and someone sends units to a spot no longer occupied... its not like marking an airstrike target on a first person shooter game.

stubborn, I asked you to explain to me using a translator that for a moment you saw sea contact somewhere, explain to me without using a flare - where it was.
      That's right, if I enter the game in 5 hours, he won't be there anymore, maybe he will be there.
    • _wielebny_ wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

stubborn, I asked you to explain to me using a translator that for a moment you saw sea contact somewhere, explain to me without using a flare - where it was.That's right, if I enter the game in 5 hours, he won't be there anymore, maybe he will be there.
      嘿,我在非洲海岸附近看到一个海军雷达系统:您知道西班牙和阿尔及利亚之间的那个小岛吗? 是的,它在对角线的右边。 您认为可以去检查一下吗?
      Tbh why bother if the ship won’t be there when your ally comes online? If you want immediate action, use Discord.
    • And who is stubborn? When 5 different people have explained why this would have zero use.

谁是固执的?当5个不同的人解释了为什么这将是零使用时。Shéi shì gùzhí de? Dāng 5 gè bùtóng de rén jiěshìle wèishéme zhè jiāng shì líng shǐyòng shí.

And this took me about 1 min including googling a translator and figuring out how to use it. assuming you have saved translator and settings... i would say 30 seconds.

• _wielebny_ wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

stubborn, I asked you to explain to me using a translator that for a moment you saw sea contact somewhere, explain to me without using a flare - where it was.That's right, if I enter the game in 5 hours, he won't be there anymore, maybe he will be there.
      if need be; screenshots are an easy option; they even have the chance to give far more intel than a flare ever could; such as stack composition
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • i don´t see much need in theis feature.

If i need to ask for support or want to inform any of my teammates I use a screenshot tool with editor

(i do good with greenshot)

this is as accurate as you want it
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • _wielebny_ wrote:

as if we were playing different games, why should I write "occupies the cities of Grodno, Warsaw, Lublin, Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Brest" since you can indicate these cities on the map.
      Why write "I saw a contact somewhere at sea", if you can point to this point.
      Of course, this applies to dynamic allies

Because that's the way its normally done irl. Also, you don't need to point to the point because they can see the point.
    • Stratieon wrote:

Because that's the way its normally done irl. Also, you don't need to point to the point because they can see the point.
      That point about pointing to the point has been pointed out. yet he still doesnt understand the point. But you get the point about no need pointing to the point.