Troops that nobody Mobilizes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Germanico wrote:

Good luck with your reconnaissance and early defense capability. But in times of clash of clans rushes many players don’t seem to believe in those. To their detriment, as they usually find out very quickly... haha.
      CRVs are of course hardly effectual for recon, but fighting those WW1 British generals... oh how I love the sound of infantry battalions crumbling against combined arms divisions. And the no recon no defense... sit back and watch the popcorn. And both? Better than a water park.
    • New

Tom_Cruise wrote:

Heavy bombers are useful after around Day 30 when enemies have built strongly stacked units protected by SAMs/AA. Bombers will punch through the defences and slowly cripple them, whereas strike fighters will incur heavy losses.

Right now my units are getting blasted by heavy bombers and I have no defence ;(
      I do want to hear more about that as the only use I knew for bombers was stealth ones to use cruise missiles on enemy home land cities. Abd this took TOO much time to produce
    • New

Tom_Cruise wrote:

Heavy bombers are useful after around Day 30 when enemies have built strongly stacked units protected by SAMs/AA. Bombers will punch through the defences and slowly cripple them, whereas strike fighters will incur heavy losses.

Right now my units are getting blasted by heavy bombers and I have no defence ;(
      only takes like 1 Air supp or a few strike to take out a Heavy Bomber.. they are defensless. If anything I think Bombers are more useful early before countries get air defense going. On one med map USA bought some like Day 1 and just decimated the whole region. I was originally an ally and he turned on me; which figured so I had Air supp fighters waiting...poof...no more bombers.
    • New

Tom_Cruise wrote:

How is that going to happen? They dont have more hitpoints then a Strike Fighter...SAMS should easily crush them...
      Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat es einfach gemacht.
    • New

abdul_the_brave wrote:

Tom_Cruise wrote:

I do want to hear more about that as the only use I knew for bombers was stealth ones to use cruise missiles on enemy home land cities. Abd this took TOO much time to produce
      And even there why no use stealth fighters? They can launch missles the same...and i they find something usefull on the way...like helicopters they just catch it...
      Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat es einfach gemacht.
    • New

kurtvonstein wrote:

abdul_the_brave wrote:

Tom_Cruise wrote:

And even there why no use stealth fighters? They can launch missles the same...and i they find something usefull on the way...like helicopters they just catch it...
      only 5 missiles vs 15 missile
    • New

Teburu wrote:

abdul_the_brave wrote:

only 5 missiles vs 15 missile
      doesnt matter if its 5 or 15 if sam will shoot them down :D
      yes its situational u need to keep turning around the globe to get to some home land city. slightly less than icbm to get 5 but takes a lot of time too. No journal news but lvl 5 aor base? its questionable but I'm still testing on nearly closed games. Never used stealth air units on real games.
    • New

Last game a upcoming future enemy went AB 5 so Stealth only thing so that accelerated my battle plans to take him out as didnt want to face a force of stealth... thats why as Teburu noted.. always be scouting out cities for what they plan on producing. His AB was well out of reach so I stacked Spys in that city to at least keep knocking it back to lvl4 every day (which rarely spy on someone not at war with; but we both knew it was only a matter of days before we tangled)
    • New

"thats why as Teburu noted.. always be scouting out cities for what they plan on producing."

It would certainly be easier to strategize if the game was limited to that. Too often I am watching a future enemy's ports, seeing that they don't even have Level 2 naval bases yet, and making my way to their cities when... surprise! Instant Level 3 ports with three Level 5 Destroyers each! Yay!
    • New

PerigeeNil wrote:

"thats why as Teburu noted.. always be scouting out cities for what they plan on producing."

It would certainly be easier to strategize if the game was limited to that. Too often I am watching a future enemy's ports, seeing that they don't even have Level 2 naval bases yet, and making my way to their cities when... surprise! Instant Level 3 ports with three Level 5 Destroyers each! Yay!
      I’ve done the scout-attack with the city view in a Flashpoint against France as Cuba where I saw him building a level 3 navy base and researching destroyers. I had corvettes and absolutely did not want him to challenge my command of the sea, so I ordered two corvettes to shell out the city. They absolutely leveled every single building there. It was awesome.
    • New

Stratieon wrote:

PerigeeNil wrote:

I’ve done the scout-attack with the city view in a Flashpoint against France as Cuba where I saw him building a level 3 navy base and researching destroyers. I had corvettes and absolutely did not want him to challenge my command of the sea, so I ordered two corvettes to shell out the city. They absolutely leveled every single building there. It was awesome.
      I do that all the time ;) or airstrike inland cities. damn 10 days of builds up in smoke in a few hrs ;) A stack of 4 adv friggs and an officer can just mess up a whole coast in short order.