Argentina Strategy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Day 11 Update: well once got through brazil made easy work of Venz; Costa Rica ; Columbia. Leading the game with 41 Cities and VPS . Have about 90 pct of S America and coalition cleaning up n america.

Next choice is where to head ... I almost finished continent too fast as Africa (which is closest cont threat) is still unsettled. I am usually not a sit and wait guy but think might wait a few days to let some countries knock each other off... hate to jump over there and then get engaged with 3 - 5 countries all intermingled.

The Super powers (France; Russia; USA; Brazil; Canada) coalition collapsed as they normally do. So we are about tied for #1 Coalition with a big Iran/India/afgan/russia/ saudi (coalition) but most those countries shouldnt have too much navy.

Resource Note: Most of Argentina and Brazil is way heavy on supplies and hd been scrounging for components and rare. Guess game really stereo types regions on lck of technology..lol So as a by product with supplies out the wazoo ... I am ammassing a fleet of Corvettes as only thing that doesnt require components .... which need for my strike fighters. Still building Friggs but damn I have like 7 Corvettes but when you look at the stats as long as I dont engage in deep seas... a stack of 3 corvettes = 60 HP with 15HP damage ; which would sink a single Destroyer @ 40 HP / 8 HP damage. really 2 could hold off would be close 40 HP and 10 HP damage v 40 HP and 8 HP.

I have never built more than 1 or 2 just until I have Friggs or officer going. But with such massive surplus of supplies they are basically just bonus Units to build. plus now can pick up subs ...... they will be my NGs of the sea. small in stature but mighty in #....lol
      Good to hear it’s going well! I’d recommend scouting the skill of the enemy and landing in the weakest area after countries are battered and tired from their military exchanges, then sweep into the territory with a frenzy nations establishing coastal pockets and rallying for another push if possible. Normally in end game, a single nation with well built forces can sweep into and through a war-weary region with little effort, so it sound like Africa would be a good place to go with your build while some other coalition mates get ready to battle the main coalition on their home turf and take the fight to the here enemy once Africa is secure; just depends on what you want to do and what you should fight with what you have at this point. Best of luck; go take that dub!
    • yeah thought about that.. could hit mali but now another euro/me coalition coming into Morraco/Algeria/egypt so dont want to get in the middle .. wait till the S afr coalition pushes north to stop them then backdoor their homelands... its like kenya/moz/s africa/nimbia so they are all bunched. Ideally those two coalitions punch themselves out a bit. But Moz for some reason came over and took haiti and / PR so need to hit him now.. then western hemishere is secure
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

yeah thought about that.. could hit mali but now another euro/me coalition coming into Morraco/Algeria/egypt so dont want to get in the middle .. wait till the S afr coalition pushes north to stop them then backdoor their homelands... its like kenya/moz/s africa/nimbia so they are all bunched. Ideally those two coalitions punch themselves out a bit. But Moz for some reason came over and took haiti and / PR so need to hit him now.. then western hemishere is secure
      Excellent. As Sun Tzu said, let your enemies fight your battles for you, then take that which they have fought for.