Increase reload time MLRS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• also lvl3 army base is a requirement for pretty much every thing but if u don't intend to go theater defense lvl 4 is hard to achieve at least for me I'd prefer to have a second army base first before the lvl4 one or a third only when all homeland are producing (again if no nuclear threats) I'd consider going for such high tech of lvl4. Special case when I don't have high cogs production.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Stratieon wrote:

That would definitely require superb kiting, but I’m referring to having more Towed then MA and possibly air assaulting them, perhaps even directly on top of the MA.
      You can't kite with a unit, that is much slower and has more limited range.
      Perhaps in the old times, where air assaulting towed were able to fire while disembarking, but since they killed that feature not anymore.

You can air assault with you towed onto my MA everyday, MA would win this fight easily.

Eastern Towed have max damage vs armor of 4,5 and 15 HP, european MA have a defence vs soft of 4,3 and 42 HP, good luck winning this fight, even more if the MA have entrenchment and are able to counter attack. :D

Also it would be hard to outmassproduce MA with Towed, Toweds need Electronics.
      Update = RIP Towed power then lol
      Conclusion: MRLS definitely not OP vs MA, although really early game Towed might be in more production then MA, although Towed is very substantially inferior. They had a chance with AA, but with that nerf... probably good in the scheme of general balance, though, lest infantry be constantly harassed by AASLT Towed, which sound positively hilarious at this point.
    • Stratieon wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Stratieon wrote:

That would definitely require superb kiting, but I’m referring to having more Towed then MA and possibly air assaulting them, perhaps even directly on top of the MA.
      You can't kite with a unit, that is much slower and has more limited range.Perhaps in the old times, where air assaulting towed were able to fire while disembarking, but since they killed that feature not anymore.

You can air assault with you towed onto my MA everyday, MA would win this fight easily.

Eastern Towed have max damage vs armor of 4,5 and 15 HP, european MA have a defence vs soft of 4,3 and 42 HP, good luck winning this fight, even more if the MA have entrenchment and are able to counter attack. :D

Update = RIP Towed power then lolConclusion: MRLS definitely not OP vs MA, although really early game Towed might be in more production then MA, although Towed is very substantially inferior. They had a chance with AA, but with that nerf... probably good in the scheme of general balance, though, lest infantry be constantly harassed by AASLT Towed, which sound positively hilarious at this point.
      towered is probably best artillery for publics usually there is not much artillery and there is a lot of soft targets everywhere
    • abdul_the_brave wrote:

Stratieon wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Stratieon wrote:

You can't kite with a unit, that is much slower and has more limited range.Perhaps in the old times, where air assaulting towed were able to fire while disembarking, but since they killed that feature not anymore.

Update = RIP Towed power then lolConclusion: MRLS definitely not OP vs MA, although really early game Towed might be in more production then MA, although Towed is very substantially inferior. They had a chance with AA, but with that nerf... probably good in the scheme of general balance, though, lest infantry be constantly harassed by AASLT Towed, which sound positively hilarious at this point.
      towered is probably best artillery for publics usually there is not much artillery and there is a lot of soft targets everywhere
      Definitely; it’s also really cheap. However, there is also the electronics cost that can be problematic for electronics heavy setups. I like Mobile Artillery for publics in mid game due to their decent requirements.
    • I think that helios play is the best way to play the game but it needs a lot of positioning, activity and experience I meet neither I can't play them good. they require hell of patience which I sadly can't afford.
      Also in publics usually I just expand and it will work fine with anything. I don't use them for the air assault I just can't afford early lvl 3 army bases.
      Attack choppers was a fav of mine when it needed simply lvl 1 airport now they are a bit trickier.