Alliances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question: Alliances, the one outside of a normal match that you can join. How do they work? I noticed the part about fighting other alliances, how does that work too? And i'm level 20 and not really a great player... should i bother to join one? Or would i get accepted in the first place... please help. Sorry bout the tag btw i didnt know what to put for it
    • Two alliances join a private map, each with the same number of players.

There is a set peace period/start of war. During this time everyone builds and produces stuff. A good army ;)

When war breaks out, usually at day change, the big fighting begins. Peace periods usually last 7 days. Artillery is meta. After 24h of intense fighting, the war is pretty much decided.

Key notes:

- No AI farming (rarely)
      - Coordinated teamplay
      - Strike Fighters and Infantry spam is horrible, dont do it
      - You can't just leave or go inactive

You can always try and ask an alliance. Doesn't hurt to try I guess.
    • Mediterranean Map is the mostly played map, there are also bigger maps but they are rarely used because it is hard to field so many reliable players.

There are also more special maps in work, but because of issues they are currently not playable.

Of course in the end it depends on the alliances, how challenges get played. Every alliance has their own style and views, so finding the right alliance for you, surely is important.
    • Ghostlane wrote:

Could you expand on this please.
      Yup just like that, more advance will be like combination of other units but still heavily rely on spamming simple unit.

still it a very headache to deal with when you wasn't prepare forward and have to research counter unit from lv1 but they got max level.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD

The post was edited 1 time, last by playbabe ().

• MrBookShelf wrote:

Ghostlane wrote:

Could you expand on this please.
      Yup just like that, more advance will be like combination of other units but still heavily rely on spamming simple unit.
      still it a very headache to deal with when you wasn't prepare forward and have to research counter unit from lv1 but they got max level.
      I’d say more just a bore to deal with; enormous swaths of ground covered by AA envelopes along with massive artillery groups and substantial quantities of infantry linked with multidomain combat synchronization tends to result in such spam being easily countered even by a standard meta setup, but it’s for the most part just annoying and boring.
    • Bulgaria 632AD here . We challenge you all .
      16 vs 16 Random nations .32map
      Accepting challenges only Fridays PM.Starts when full, no password
      No Gold is allowed
      War to Start on day 7 ( 6 Day Truce ) Game day 7 at 00:01
      No use of agents during cease fire
      No use of Stealth Units in enemy nations during Truce
      Use of UAV during truce is illegal
      Naval peeking is NOT legal during Truce(no blocking the nearest water crossroad to a enemy)
      Flyovers are legal during truce Anti-cheat is on is default
      Reporting of all known bugs or issues
      We can ajust some rules if you wish ,but i insist on 16v16 as more people want to play and i do not want to discriminate people.All are wellcome ,no password .