login in problems' mobile' steam account' browser'

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• login in problems' mobile' steam account' browser'

hi

i have problems with login on my account.

let me start from begining, ill repet my steps.

sometime ago i played this game. love it, hate it, uninstaled it.

now i want to play it again. so...

i saw it can be played on mobile, google browser.
      made new profile, wanted to start a game, but then i got stuck on picking nations, bug or something.
      i just wasnt able to start a game.

so ok, im stubrne.
      i instaled steam on phone(maybe it will help:it didnt, i just got nerves)
      i cant login on steam, showes me error>cant connect on steam servers

so ok. lets try pc.

so i instaled the game again on pc(steam) started the game, made new profile.
      made new name, wanted to start the game.

BAM! sh1t! i cant start the game. my ip is in use.
      little searching, browsing. wanted to delete profile on steam, pasword is wrong. but i didnt made no password...
      so ok, wanted to connect my email on steam, i cant email is in use.

so i used about 2h to do something and i got stuck. i didnt even do tutorail. from uninstaling to searching, trying to find start up menu on steam.

you dnt have app for mobile phone so i have half of screen unused, thats why i wanted steam on my mobile, full screen maybe. and i think thats the problem.

can u please delete or give me pasword or just do something.

steam profile name is RougeBanana
      and i want my profile name to stay like this.

i dont have time to be on pc at home. i can play on mobile.

and if you finish this. do something about it. then i need to conntact steam, why i cant login in on mobile phone. this has nothing to do with you, im just saying.

call of war didnt do any of this problems. it can be easily played on mobile. i didnt need steam, i didnt need pc.
    • I don’t know about your problems with the PC, but the mobile version is still in Developement and oftentimes when I have tried to login on mobile the game crashes. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about it yet. Devs are trying their hardest to get mobile version up as quickly as possible (so much so that they’ve pushed all other ideas to the back of the queue). Trust me, it’s irrtating because I’m on mobile 4x more than the PC.

Maybe for your problems on PC, try using Chrome or Safari then logging in from there. Works for me.