About city production, bug or I am missing something?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About city production, bug or I am missing something?

Hello all,

I just noticed the following difference between one city of mine and one of my enemy which characteristics are the same more or less.

Same population: Me 6.1 He 6.4
      Same morale: Me 89% He 88%
      Both cities are own cities and both produce components.
      Arms Industry: Me: Level 3 He level 1.
      Components production: Me 1847 He 2021

How is this possible?

me.PNGenemy.PNG
    • to me ... Industry beyond lvl 1 the juice not worth the squeeze... each build only increase 10 pct of base production; so if base was 1500 only going to get 150 more per day of 1 resource but costs you 2-3 days worth of 5 resources. so at that point 10- 15 days to recoup those costs. Id rather put towards research/troops; other base builds to build better troops etc. this lets me get more territory.

Day 13 in a game and have lvl 1 in all cities (only 6) and have bigger economy than russia (like 10 cities with adv lvl 3 or 4 ind) ... but i have way more occupied cities .. they start slow but with 40 occupied cities they start cranking more and more every day with 5 pct morale increase each day and pop growth
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Pale Rider ().

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

to me ... Industry beyond lvl 1 the juice not worth the squeeze... each build only increase 10 pct of base production; so if base was 1500 only going to get 150 more per day of 1 resource but costs you 2-3 days worth of 5 resources. so at that point 10- 15 days to recoup those costs. Id rather put towards research/troops; other base builds to build better troops etc. this lets me get more territory.

Day 13 in a game and have lvl 1 in all cities (only 6) and have bigger economy than russia (like 10 cities with adv lvl 3 or 4 ind) ... but i have way more occupied cities .. they start slow but with 40 occupied cities they start cranking more and more every day with 5 pct morale increase each day and pop growth
      Sometimes that can hit production blocks though. My favorite and modern efficient way to up production is local industry in provinces.